Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix for 5-Star Equip Scrolls For Lithium.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a extremely easy fix. But I always wondered why most servers do not fix this problem.
Anyways this is the fix for the 5 Star scrolls.
All you have to do is change one line in MapleItemInformationProvider.java.
The Line is 770.
And you have to change this:
PHP:
for (int i = 0; i < (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049305 ? 4 : (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049304 ? 3 : 1)); i++) {

To this:

PHP:
 for (int i = 0; i <  (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049308 ? 5 : (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049305 ? 4 : (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049304 ? 3 : 1))); i++) {

And It will work. It has been tested. I guess there is other ids but I used that one because I remembered it. Uh. Like if your going to use it I guess and uh. Yeah! :blushing:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry but what exactly does this fix? I haven't really taken a look at the source thoroughly/looked at your fix that well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but what exactly does this fix? I haven't really taken a look at the source thoroughly/looked at your fix that well.

It fixes the 5 Star equip enhancement scroll to give an item 5 stars upon passing the scroll

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
I will keep my EES xD. Screw the 5 start equipment scroll but anyway good release

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol I hope you guys realize this isn't how 5 star scrolls actually work. They actually set the item to have exactly 5 stars (and only work if they have under 5 stars to begin with). This goes for 3 and 4 star EE scrolls too.

Well if you won't have this fix. you cant get to 100% source lol.
lol

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol I hope you guys realize this isn't how 5 star scrolls actually work. They actually set the item to have exactly 5 stars (and only work if they have under 5 stars to begin with). This goes for 3 and 4 star EE scrolls too.

lol

You confused me with: They actually set the item to have exactly 5 stars (and only work if they have under 5 stars to begin with).
So your saying that It is supposed to SET a item to have 5 stars and not give it them?

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, have you ever used one on GMS?
3 star EE only works if you have < 3 stars and then it scrolls it until it has 3 stars.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, have you ever used one on GMS?
3 star EE only works if you have < 3 stars and then it scrolls it until it has 3 stars.

Oh...Never had one in GMS for thanks for telling be that but..It's kinda weird in the WZ files the thing that has the amount of adding stars is called "ForceUpgrade" so I'm really confused about that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is a extremely easy fix. But I always wondered why most servers do not fix this problem.
Anyways this is the fix for the 5 Star scrolls.
All you have to do is change one line in MapleItemInformationProvider.java.
The Line is 770.
And you have to change this:
PHP:
for (int i = 0; i < (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049305 ? 4 : (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049304 ? 3 : 1)); i++) {

To this:

PHP:
 for (int i = 0; i <  (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049308 ? 5 : (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049305 ? 4 : (scrollId.getItemId() == 2049304 ? 3 : 1))); i++) {

And It will work. It has been tested. I guess there is other ids but I used that one because I remembered it. Uh. Like if your going to use it I guess and uh. Yeah! :blushing:
Thanks a lot for this fix! Gonna pop it in right now and see if it works, I'm pretty sure I know exactly what this if for.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do note if you want to apply the fix above and use the XML Chance data, you need to port it into wz_itemdata and add the chance column in the database. After that, rest is just messing with the import function to capture the chance column aswell.

Back