Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix for Potential System (100% GMS Like)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some one help me
i do it like is say
and i have this error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG] Getting this...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
everyone that gets errors means or he doesnt use xeonms or he didnt do paul fix first or you changed something try to go to where your error is and just read what it says and you will be able to fix this

Coder in-training
Reaction score
Getting this problem
Code:
method changeSkillLevel in class MapleCharacter cannot be applied to given types;
player.changeSkillLevel(skillSPFrom, (curLevelSPFrom - 1), player.getMasterLevel(skillSPFrom));
  required: ISkill,byte,int,long
  found: ISkill,int,int

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go to the help section if you get errors, and link it to this thread for the problem.

Also, I don't get why you people are doing this, if you can't even add this, you shouldn't even bother trying something else. Learn the basics first, it will make life much easier.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to maplecharacter> savetodb and count your ? then comprae it to your sql.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your column 'stars' is causing issues for me (I have enhancements coded btw) I believe the issue is the mixed datatypes (you define stars as bytes in Equip and IEquip, but in ItemFactory, it's defined as an int). After I potential and I log off, I get bugged, and to also add, the line stats are saved into the Stars column...

EDIT:
Retarded fix for the issue I stated above but it works! All I did was reorganize the SQLs for this release to look like so:

stars, rank, lines, potential, potent1, potent2, potent3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only thing i see to be annoying is, if a scroll fails on a item, you can't double click it to un-equip it, and the item still stays visible until you relog (or change channels, not sure) ;/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do i change?
do i change these to true?
PHP:
c.getPlayer().getInventory(MapleInventoryType.EQUIPPED).removeItem(item.getPosition(), (short) 1, false); 
            } else {    
                c.getPlayer().getInventory(MapleInventoryType.EQUIP).removeItem(item.getPosition(), (short) 1, false);

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not 100% GMS-Like.. You handled everything in the handler, and badly...

Back