Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FuckMS v117.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Navicat ... I only used it as a learning tool and i didn't ACTUALLY use it if at all before :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I have 2 problems i cant resolve, first after get 4th dual blade job (dual master), skill disapear when i relog (change channel, cash shop, quit and relog), i put points in dark sigth and advance dark sight but the points return at 0, then i saw in database, there is no problem, value are good. Secondly, when i try to do quest mount lvl 50 with Evan job to get rider skill, NPC FangBLade isnt in game (normally it is the sanctuary warrior to Perion).
If someone have a solution ?

Thank

Reaction score
Hello,

I have 2 problems i cant resolve, first after get 4th dual blade job (dual master), skill disapear when i relog (change channel, cash shop, quit and relog), i put points in dark sigth and advance dark sight but the points return at 0, then i saw in database, there is no problem, value are good. Secondly, when i try to do quest mount lvl 50 with Evan job to get rider skill, NPC FangBLade isnt in game (normally it is the sanctuary warrior to Perion).

Thank

For the second one, look up his NPC id and add him.

Sent from my crappy Evo 3D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank

IMHO if the points are showing up in the SQL, then it is a client sided issue, and you shouldn't have to worry about it.

Secondly, I don't even KNOW what you're referring to with FangBlade that has to do with Evan mount, but for Fangblade just make a pnpc with his name and armor, that's all he is in game anyway.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant open the link for FuckMS v117.1.rar Mediafire (its the same like FuckMS v117.1 without wz folder but with wz folder or what ?)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If I ever did a FuckMS rev 2, would you want it v117.1 or v117.2. It can also be v128, if someone makes me a loopback bypass .dll so ms wont delete or a custom edited LEN. :p
A new server came up with v118.3 with custom MapleStory.exe and using redirector.dll. They are not using loopback also

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EdolasMS?

@sunnyboy184, If you are coming back to dev, I have a bunch of fixes for the source. PM me if you want them.

PM me them all pl0x. Also.. I may or may not come for a little, not that it matters, i'm a nobody. If only I had more info about redirectors, I could solve why I always get dc from login server qq

I'm losing so much confidence and getting annoyed and I'm not even @ login screen. Oh why wouldn't LEN work for 118

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I ever did a FuckMS rev 2, would you want it v117.1 or v117.2. It can also be v128, if someone makes me a loopback bypass .dll so ms wont delete or a custom edited LEN. :p

A v125+ would actually suffice no? I'm sure you can edit somebody's client to fit your own. I support you in your choosing to make a new source.

Reaction score
PM me them all pl0x. Also.. I may or may not come for a little, not that it matters, i'm a nobody. If only I had more info about redirectors, I could solve why I always get dc from login server qq

I'm losing so much confidence and getting annoyed and I'm not even @ login screen. Oh why wouldn't LEN work for 118

I really hope you come back, I love this source and want to see you come out with another. Gl.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@sunny
I believe v118.3 headers been released before.I think its by paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back