Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HAPPY NEW YEAR] V90 Windows 10 localhost, v90 idb, BMSV1 unpacked and much more

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Since I'm quitting ms development, I will start to release my stuff.

V90 localhost:

At least in my machine it works in Windows 10. It should start in window mode and if im not wrong i removed the check to request PIC if you try to delete a character.
You basically can use this without PIC in v90.

V90 localhost with NMCOM loading removed:

Basically it's the same localhost but with some code disabled to reduce the number of threads and increase the performance.
V90 IDB file with many names:

I used bindiff to get most of the names, but some of them I found myself.

BMS V1 unpacked:
This is the BMS V1 client unpacked with correct OEP and IAT.
Not sure if gameguard is removed, I dont really remember.

Soon I plan to release the BMS V8 localhost.

MapleStory V40 BETA source:
Its @Eric source with some fixes.

VersityV90 with scripting api like in official servers:

Here's an example of some scripts that works on this source:

More complex example:

The core of the scripting api is based on argoms, so credits to him.

I also started split the source into different maven modules.

I would say that this is the best v90 source around since it supports 1 Channel Server per JVM, have a nice scripting api, etc.

If you want to copy the scripting api to your server, take a look into the npc talk handlers and under src/scripting/v1

Database procedure for the quest api:

Spread the word guys, lets release everything!Its based on argonms scripting api, so credits to him.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you much !
and what is remove_nmcom?

Basically it's the same localhost but with some code disabled to reduce the number of threads and increase the performance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

BMS V1 unpacked:
[h=3]Dangerous File Blocked[/h] The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
it's heavily editted and maybe not well unpacked.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is this 90source better than neoms what you released?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your hard work and the decision to release these.

BMS V1 unpacked:

Would it be possible to get a mirror link for this one, looks like MediaFire has removed it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for nice release. (especially related to v90 <3)
Btw, does this V90 localhost have different packet encryption than other v90 clients?
With released Vertisy, on recv packet, check packet header stage passes w/o problems, but data part decryption is incorrect. Therefore, decrypted packet's opcode is negative.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for nice release. (especially related to v90 <3)
Btw, does this V90 localhost have different packet encryption than other v90 clients?
With released Vertisy, on recv packet, check packet header stage passes w/o problems, but data part decryption is incorrect. Therefore, decrypted packet's opcode is negative.
Yes, the v90 localhost has one byte incremented in its AES Key 0x33 > 0x35. I believe it changed to 0x35, if not try 0x34.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes, the v90 localhost has one byte incremented in its AES Key 0x33 > 0x35. I believe it changed to 0x35, if not try 0x34.
Yes guys, I changed it.

Just change the key to the default one =)

Thanks for your hard work and the decision to release these.

Would it be possible to get a mirror link for this one, looks like MediaFire has removed it.
I will when I have access to my old computer.
BTW, you should take a look into the scripting implementation for Royals, If you dont have this already.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
br1337 - [HAPPY NEW YEAR] V90 Windows 10 localhost, v90 idb, BMSV1 unpacked and much more - RaGEZONE Forums

br1337 - [HAPPY NEW YEAR] V90 Windows 10 localhost, v90 idb, BMSV1 unpacked and much more - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me.Quest interval = 0 can not receive after completion.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do you have the client corresponding with the BMS server files? i wanna patch them up and get them to run >:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Found this on my old cloud service account. Not sure if this is what you want or not.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Found this on my old cloud service account. Not sure if this is what you want or not.

This is version 0.19 I believe. It installs file Patcher.log which says

Code:
Successfully loaded the patch information. (00018 -> 00019)[URL] Notice : ftp://autopatch.maplestory.com.br/MapleStory/patch/notice/00019.txt Patch : ftp://autopatch.maplestory.com.br/MapleStory/patch/patchdir/00019/Downloading the version information file.Downloading the version information file complete.Checking the version of the patch.[Check Patcher] FileName : C:\Level Up! Games\MapleStory\Patcher.exe ½ÃÀÛ[Check Patcher] Patcher Size : 1384448[Check Patcher] Correct:0x23305000 File:0x23305000[Check Patcher] FileName : C:\Level Up! Games\MapleStory\Patcher.exe SuccessChecking the version of the patch complete.Downloading the notice files. (ftp://autopatch.maplestory.com.br/MapleStory/patch/notice/00019.txt -> C:\Level Up! Games\MapleStory\Patcher.txt)Downloading the patch files.

Staff member
Reaction score
This is version 0.19 I believe. It installs file Patcher.log which says

Code:
Successfully loaded the patch information. (00018 -> 00019)[URL] Notice : ftp://autopatch.maplestory.com.br/MapleStory/patch/notice/00019.txt Patch : ftp://autopatch.maplestory.com.br/MapleStory/patch/patchdir/00019/Downloading the version information file.Downloading the version information file complete.Checking the version of the patch.[Check Patcher] FileName : C:\Level Up! Games\MapleStory\Patcher.exe ½ÃÀÛ[Check Patcher] Patcher Size : 1384448[Check Patcher] Correct:0x23305000 File:0x23305000[Check Patcher] FileName : C:\Level Up! Games\MapleStory\Patcher.exe SuccessChecking the version of the patch complete.Downloading the notice files. (ftp://autopatch.maplestory.com.br/MapleStory/patch/notice/00019.txt -> C:\Level Up! Games\MapleStory\Patcher.txt)Downloading the patch files.

Opening the .wz files also confirms its v19. I will add this to my archive since I didn't had v19 noted yet. Thanks Chikn !

Back