Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Insulter NPC

Reaction score
Code:
var status = 0;
var insults = ["You Suck!", "I Hope you burn in Hell!", "duck YOU!", "GO TO HELL!", "YOUR ADOPTED!", "GO duck YOURSELF!", "lady.", "Blow me witch!"];
var randint = Math.round(Math.floor(Math.random() * (insults.length + 1)));

function start() {
	cm.sendOk(insults[randint]);
	cm.dispose();
}

Enjoy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
var status = 0;
var insults = ["You Suck!", "I Hope you burn in Hell!", "duck YOU!", "GO TO HELL!", "YOUR ADOPTED!", "GO duck YOURSELF!", "lady.", "Blow me witch!"];

function start() {
	cm.dispose();
}

Enjoy!

lawl nice man,

although i wouldnt add this to my GMS-like server
where i care about my source(not really mine yet) ^-^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, simple yet cool.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

This NPC is like one of those people who believe in god, and yell at you in the street saying random poop like "YOU JUST BROKE A SIN YOUR GOING TO HELL BECAUSE GOD SAID SO."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[/COLOR]This NPC is like one of those people who believe in god, and yell at you in the street saying random poop like "YOU JUST BROKE A SIN YOUR GOING TO HELL BECAUSE GOD SAID SO."

I loled at your amount of knowledge in religion. If I had the time, I would explain why that statement is just so ignorant and rude.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
status is not in use. :p

PHP:

function start() {
	cm.sendOk(insults[parseInt(Math.random() * insults.length)]);
	cm.dispose();
}

Reaction score
status is not in use. :p

PHP:

function start() {
	cm.sendOk(insults[parseInt(Math.random() * insults.length)]);
	cm.dispose();
}

Shhh, don't tell them that! Let them figure it out. >_<

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Code:
var status = 0;

function start() {
	cm.dispose();
}

Enjoy!

Excuse me sir but you appear to be rounding after you floor. I'm going to need a detailed explanation behind this interesting design decision.

Back