Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JudoMS v117.2 Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question
Experience rates are 1X

Scania(0, 1, 1, 1, (byte) 0, true, true)

When I do the novice tasks, I found the task prompted obviously only 750 experience points, click Finish, rating from 8 to 15

How can I fix it?
I hope you can help me.

After my experiments, I seem to find. When doing level increases you complete each task, task experience seems to give again.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have a question
Experience rates are 1X

Scania(0, 1, 1, 1, (byte) 0, true, true)

When I do the novice tasks, I found the task prompted obviously only 750 experience points, click Finish, rating from 8 to 15

How can I fix it?
I hope you can help me.

After my experiments, I seem to find. When doing level increases you complete each task, task experience seems to give again.

I don't understand at all what you're saying.. Are you trying to say you changed the rates but it didn't work, or it did work but you aren't getting a big level boost?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand at all what you're saying.. Are you trying to say you changed the rates but it didn't work, or it did work but you aren't getting a big level boost?

Sorry, I don't know how to express.
I think I mean...
I lowered interest rates, the To complete the quest, quest gives experiencegreater than the experience needed to upgrade, will greatly enhance thelevel of. I don't understand why so many levels will improve.
I am a beginner, I don't know how to fix it..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Client is an trojan horse.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The client. Not the server. It could be a false, error. Sorry, im completly new to MapleStory.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
117.2 But i think it's just a false report.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which one of the two clients? There's 117.1 and 117.2

Version 117.1 Client - More Features like No Damage Cap but will disconnect when you enter Cash Shop.

Version 117.2 Client - Damage Cap but able to access Cash Shop.

Support will be back in this thread and 2 GB RAM is enough for Version 117.2 unless you have a very bad host.

Last edited:
UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Version 117.1 Client - More Features like No Damage Cap but will disconnect when you enter Cash Shop.

Support will be back in this thread and 2 GB RAM is enough for Version 117.2 unless you have a very bad host.

ya get a real localhost like axedms launcher and you'll have cashshop and no damage cap.

C# developer
Reaction score

U meant:

117.1 - No damage cap + working CS;
117.2 - No damage cap + broken CS;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@xStr0nGx No. I mean

117.1 - No damage cap + broken CS;
117.2 - Damage cap + working CS;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello people, I would like some help,
My server is online modified the .properties with the ip 127.0.0.1 and modified the len.ini however the client is not opening
can someone help me? TKS!
HELP - JudoMS v117.2 Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been away from the scene for a while (at least 4 years). This looks like a great source.

I just have one question. I've been poking around a bit and people are talking a lot about VPNs. This is new to me. Are these new sources not feasible for strict offline (dedicated) use? I've read a few tuts as well, and the general gist used to be "these steps are optional if you just want it dedicated," but I haven't seen that written at all.

Can these still be run as strict dedicated? Is it just as simple as skipping the whole VPN setup (i.e. will they just default to local only)?

Thanks!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been away from the scene for a while (at least 4 years). This looks like a great source.

I just have one question. I've been poking around a bit and people are talking a lot about VPNs. This is new to me. Are these new sources not feasible for strict offline (dedicated) use? I've read a few tuts as well, and the general gist used to be "these steps are optional if you just want it dedicated," but I haven't seen that written at all.

Can these still be run as strict dedicated? Is it just as simple as skipping the whole VPN setup (i.e. will they just default to local only)?

Thanks!

VPN what? That's a Virtual Private Network, pretty much a Proxy but not just for your Internet Browser. I think you mean a VPS, which is a Virtual Private Server. This and Dedicated Server's are of ofcourse optional and you can set the ip to local (127.0.0.1 or just localhost) and it would still work. That, or you can forward your router's ports and home-host it. I hope this is what you mean, though. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back