Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable

至死不渝
Reaction score
Just google how to build java files and how to set a classpath in a batch file lol. It's not that hard.

When you're still lurking around on Ragezone MS Dev helping people
GabrielSin - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Until LeaderMS final is done I'd like to try to setup Rev2 but the setup link is dead. Would someone kindly reupload please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully setup this private server? I'm trying to follow along using this guide but its hard to continue when there is no world.properties or db.properties. There is also no ServerConstants.java to be found. I'm at a loss here.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully setup this private server? I'm trying to follow along using this guide but its hard to continue when there is no world.properties or db.properties. There is also no ServerConstants.java to be found. I'm at a loss here.
yes me :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried PMing you but your box is full. If you can help me put this together I will write out a guide/walkthrough for everyone else to follow.

My skype is RemixDeluxe2
Discord is RemixDeluxe

Although I'd prefer Skype or Teamviewer so you can see my end. Thank you.

I already got the Java, sql, netbeans, wamp installed. Just need help with the source and loading scripts. Thats it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried PMing you but your box is full. If you can help me put this together I will write out a guide/walkthrough for everyone else to follow.

My skype is RemixDeluxe2
Discord is RemixDeluxe

Although I'd prefer Skype or Teamviewer so you can see my end. Thank you.

I already got the Java, sql, netbeans, wamp installed. Just need help with the source and loading scripts. Thats it.

Pm me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its been a whole day. Is anyone free today to help me with this? I'm really close to having it done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So if I wanted to update my original leaderMS with rev 2 do I just dump the files in the original source and let it overwrite?

Also what values do I give to an account for GM and for Admin?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So if I wanted to update my original leaderMS with rev 2 do I just dump the files in the original source and let it overwrite?

Also what values do I give to an account for GM and for Admin?
If I'm not wrong in rev2 there are fixes and additions from what there is in REV1 will work on REV2 better for you

if you want gm/admin= in the sql>charcter>search GM and after you find it show the number 4/5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong in rev2 there are fixes and additions from what there is in REV1 will work on REV2 better for you

if you want gm/admin= in the sql>charcter>search GM and after you find it show the number 4/5

Ok but do I just overwrite the original files because the only part I'm having trouble with is compiling with Java. It had an easier time accepting it before on the original build But I'm not sure what to fix.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok but do I just overwrite the original files because the only part I'm having trouble with is compiling with Java. It had an easier time accepting it before on the original build But I'm not sure what to fix.

What the problem will create a dist file is what is missing in the completion of the server except the REV2 misa with fewer bugs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the problem will create a dist file is what is missing in the completion of the server except the REV2 misa with fewer bugs
Hmmm is your Compile of you Java o_O yes is 8 or 7 Hmm? :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm trying my best to understand what your saying, something about a dist file?

I just want to upgrade from original LeaderMS to this Rev2 but I feel like there's something I'm not understanding. I've put together the original LeaderMS perfectly on my own, I just don't know about this one.

Hmmm is your Compile of you Java o_O yes is 8 or 7 Hmm? :sleep:

All MapleStory private servers I've worked with use Java 7, which also means you would need it's matching java compiler like NetBeans 7.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have ALL file, but it is still wrong,why?

I14bV9P - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

FDkLBlE - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your assistance.
The problem is solved.

Last edited:
Back