Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable

Reaction score
Hello locusts , I'll be releasing my ultimate source for you . And from today several colleagues , can you open up a whole stable v.62 server without having to keep restarting every 6 hours because the monsters do not appear or missions to fail the characters, memory leaks. Is source was sold a while back and I took some things, but you still have much here to be able to use.

People always ask me LeaderMS based and from what source ?
Code:
HurricaneMS v.59

Yes , it has no based in Xiuz , some methods yes .

That change this new revision ?

Code:
* Critical Attack (It partially works as Solaxia)
* Quest's (Completely redesigned 100 %)
* Respawns (Completely redesigned 100 %) (Based v100+)
* DatabaseConnection (Completely redesigned 100 %)
* Boats/Trains/Others (Completely redesigned 100 %) (Not .js)
* MiniGames (It partially works)
* Heal gained EXP (?!)
* Incubator from city
* Monster Carnival (CPQ) (Completely redesigned 100 %)
* Rings/Wishlist (Completely redesigned 100 %)
* RussianRoullet
* MapleParty  (Completely redesigned 100 %) (Some problems when changing map)
* GM Hide works
* Fixed Exploit Packets
* ChristmasPQ (Similar event 2008) / KentaPQ (GMS-Like) / Golden Richie

Well, that and rather than have this source . I can guarantee that I was more than 14 days without needing to reboot my server with 100+ people online.

Notes:

* This source now I using the extension jansi that lets you change the colors inside the .bat
* Many things included in this source are not of my own , thank those who released here.
* Is the source of a Brazilian User unfortunately if you want to use it you will need to translate .

Questions?

Do you have any questions ask me this topic or open Help.

If you want to see more than you have this source look here:

Code:
[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v62-leaderms-2x-1x-1x-1086427/"]http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v62-leaderms-2x-1x-1x-1086427/[/URL]
[URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/leaderms-62-brazil-maplestory-gms-1058153/"]http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/leaderms-62-brazil-maplestory-gms-1058153/[/URL]

Dowloads:

Source (Inclued all scripts) -
WZ (XML) -
SQL -
LeaderMS Setup -

Screenshots
EUAKlfB - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

L8viBpx - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

0wp1nwZ - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

gTyDdXo - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

CPQ panel does not appear to GM .
NsOBB24 - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

wH5YN0i - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

a5bafce78f9b47d4497258910f5e09eb - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

60ee447b7ffade7db84398d0093d2f64 - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

f346fba11812d62bec6ff635d190570d - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits for MapleSolaxia and AthionSource for providing me different methods and all of ragezone .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nvm I can download it now just fine.. idk what the problem was also is this in english? if no can we expect a translated version again? xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
nvm I can download it now just fine.. idk what the problem was also is this in english? if no can we expect a translated version again? xD

Just as I translated from English to Portuguese you can also do ... do not expect anything from others not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Great release, greatly appreciated. But I'm having an issue. The login bat stays blank. I can login but once I click on a channel the game crashes. No errors show however

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Great release, but you fix the dc hack PE?
and what java use?
edit:

i cant to create char, why?

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just as I translated from English to Portuguese you can also do ... do not expect anything from others not.

I no speak portuguese meng; don't want to end up with broken english google translate sentences now do we? Well judging by your comment you do, but we got standards fam.

Also:
Database connection not really reworked?, just blackrabbit fix added.
Boats/Trains/Others simply are hardcoded. I mean, sure I guess, if you like that, but I prefer scrtips for most things myself.
Quest system doesn't seem changed? I haven't checked your last source but a quick peek here looks like the same it does in solaxia. Uses requirements and actions in the same manner.

Didn't bother checking other things since these interested me the most. Seems to be quite the letdown. Could you provide more details as to what's actually changed?

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Great release, but you fix the dc hack PE?
and what java use?
edit:

i cant to create char, why?

Look: Relatorios/Logs/Erros/<date>/<problableerror.txt>

I no speak portuguese meng; don't want to end up with broken english google translate sentences now do we? Well judging by your comment you do, but we got standards fam.

Also:
Database connection not really reworked?, just blackrabbit fix added.
Boats/Trains/Others simply are hardcoded. I mean, sure I guess, if you like that, but I prefer scrtips for most things myself.
Quest system doesn't seem changed? I haven't checked your last source but a quick peek here looks like the same it does in solaxia. Uses requirements and actions in the same manner.

Didn't bother checking other things since these interested me the most. Seems to be quite the letdown. Could you provide more details as to what's actually changed?

As they say here, my friend, if you need something better than it has this source you need to do . What has changed is everything in this topic!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
java.sql.SQLException: Field 'jumplevel' doesn't have a default value
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1055)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3491)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3423)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1936)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2060)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2542)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1734)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2019)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1937)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1922)
at client.MapleCharacter.saveToDB(MapleCharacter.java:1094)
at net.login.handler.CreateCharHandler.handlePacket(CreateCharHandler.java:131)
at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:121)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flush(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:180)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:53)
at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorFilter.java:220)
at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:51)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

---------------------------------

this is in logs , and just after i delete the jumplevel from db i can to login , and if i in henesys map i get crash, how i fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can we get the actual game wz's? When I try to import the XMLs into a wz, I get a base64 error :/

Back