Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im getting errors on execute leaderms.sql

GabrielSin - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

why?

the sql file isnt working.
its not opening accouns table

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the sql file isnt working.
its not opening accouns table

In the latest versions of SQL you can no longer use the default date 00 00 0000 00:00 or w/e. It starts somewhere after 1970 now (or w.e.). So something like 01 01 1970 00:00 should work (yes it also wants actually existing dates now, so no more 00 00)

After changing it, it should excecute fine.

Reaction score
Eror in incubadora.

Being a custom system, each folder " game / premiumitem / name / " you will need to create 3 files with the names " Rare " , " Medios " , " Normal" all that is specified in the font in " Settings / game / Incubator "you should look there.

there isnt in the source JS-Maple.jar??

You should not use JS- Maple.jar , you need to create a project is running .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Being a custom system, each folder " game / premiumitem / name / " you will need to create 3 files with the names " Rare " , " Medios " , " Normal" all that is specified in the font in " Settings / game / Incubator "you should look there.

tnx you , now its work , but just el nath not work have eror :
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1Nome - El_Nath

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

when im compiling i get those errors:
Compiling 519 source files to C:\Users\גיל\Documents\NetBeansProjects\JS-Maple\build\classes
C:\JSMaple\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3464: error: unmappable character for encoding UTF-8
MaplePacket packet = MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(6, "[Parab?ns] " + getName() + " voc? chegou ao n?vel 200! Vamos todos parabeniz?-lo (a) (" + getName() + ") pela sua grande realiza??o!");
C:\JSMaple\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3464: error: unmappable character for encoding UTF-8
MaplePacket packet = MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(6, "[Parab?ns] " + getName() + " voc? chegou ao n?vel 200! Vamos todos parabeniz?-lo (a) (" + getName() + ") pela sua grande realiza??o!");
C:\JSMaple\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3554: error: unmappable character for encoding UTF-8
MaplePacket packet = MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(6, "[Parab?ns] " + getName() + " voc? chegou ao n?vel 30, continue assim!");
C:\JSMaple\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3554: error: unmappable character for encoding UTF-8
MaplePacket packet = MaplePacketCreator.serverNotice(6, "[Parab?ns] " + getName() + " voc? chegou ao n?vel 30, continue assim!");
C:\JSMaple\src\client\MapleCharacter.java:3563: error: unmappable character for encoding UTF-8

Reaction score
You need to change the language of project to ISO- 8859-1 . To do this, click on your project with right mouse button , go to " Properties" and then look at source codes and there down change .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thatnk you i have load up the server :)
should i edit leaderms.exe on hex shop? what ip to search for edit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you, this is a really great source and i will be trying it out shortly! Thx for updating it and keeping it alive :)

Staff member
Reaction score
You can always load the localhost provided inside of STREDIT. It will find the address of the IP block and allow you to freely change them.

I don't think the Old Stredit supports that, so you'll have to do it by hex. I know the stredit from v83 and so does though, but the one tagged 'old' doesn't afaik.

Back