Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Comment removed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use !gainmeso, check giveExp method in MapleCharacter.
ok i just loooked into the GainEXP on mapleChar and its the same as other V62 sources what i dont understnd is how to fix it everytime i level up my self to 200 i get negative exp and the bar down is gray..
need fix please. BTW im using the leaderms english version.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok i just loooked into the GainEXP on mapleChar and its the same as other V62 sources what i dont understnd is how to fix it everytime i level up my self to 200 i get negative exp and the bar down is gray..
need fix please. BTW im using the leaderms english version.
can't you do something like this?:
PHP:
if (exp < 0) return;

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello locusts , I'll be releasing my ultimate source for you . And from today several colleagues , can you open up a whole stable v.62 server without having to keep restarting every 6 hours because the monsters do not appear or missions to fail the characters, memory leaks. Is source was sold a while back and I took some things, but you still have much here to be able to use.

People always ask me LeaderMS based and from what source ?
Code:
HurricaneMS v.59

Yes , it has no based in Xiuz , some methods yes .

That change this new revision ?

Code:
* Critical Attack (It partially works as Solaxia)
* Quest's (Completely redesigned 100 %)
* Respawns (Completely redesigned 100 %) (Based v100+)
* DatabaseConnection (Completely redesigned 100 %)
* Boats/Trains/Others (Completely redesigned 100 %) (Not .js)
* MiniGames (It partially works)
* Heal gained EXP (?!)
* Incubator from city
* Monster Carnival (CPQ) (Completely redesigned 100 %)
* Rings/Wishlist (Completely redesigned 100 %)
* RussianRoullet
* MapleParty  (Completely redesigned 100 %) (Some problems when changing map)
* GM Hide works
* Fixed Exploit Packets
* ChristmasPQ (Similar event 2008) / KentaPQ (GMS-Like) / Golden Richie

Well, that and rather than have this source . I can guarantee that I was more than 14 days without needing to reboot my server with 100+ people online.

Notes:

* This source now I using the extension jansi that lets you change the colors inside the .bat
* Many things included in this source are not of my own , thank those who released here.
* Is the source of a Brazilian User unfortunately if you want to use it you will need to translate .

Questions?

Do you have any questions ask me this topic or open Help.

If you want to see more than you have this source look here:

Code:
[URL]http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v62-leaderms-2x-1x-1x-1086427/[/URL]
[URL]http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/leaderms-62-brazil-maplestory-gms-1058153/[/URL]

Dowloads:

Source (Inclued all scripts) -
WZ (XML) -
SQL -
LeaderMS Setup -

Screenshots
EUAKlfB - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

L8viBpx - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

0wp1nwZ - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

gTyDdXo - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

CPQ panel does not appear to GM .
NsOBB24 - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

wH5YN0i - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

a5bafce78f9b47d4497258910f5e09eb - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

60ee447b7ffade7db84398d0093d2f64 - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

f346fba11812d62bec6ff635d190570d - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits for MapleSolaxia and AthionSource for providing me different methods and all of ragezone .
you have for english

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the skill PowerGuard is not working right, it reflects the damage but does not reduce the damage caused by the mob.
anyone have any idea how to fix?

if (damage > 0 && !player.isHidden()) {
if (attacker != null && !attacker.isBoss()) {
if (damagefrom == -1 && player.getBuffedValue(MapleBuffStat.POWERGUARD) != null) {
int bouncedamage = (int) (damage * (player.getBuffedValue(MapleBuffStat.POWERGUARD).doubleValue() / 100));
bouncedamage = Math.min(bouncedamage, attacker.getMaxHp() / 10);
player.getMap().damageMonster(player, attacker, bouncedamage);
damage -= bouncedamage;
player.getMap().broadcastMessage(player, MaplePacketCreator.damageMonster(oid, bouncedamage), false, true);
player.checkMonsterAggro(attacker);
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GabrielSin - LeaderMS v.62 (Rev. 2) | Stable - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit::
I think JS-Maple.jar is missing in dist\
I have rechecked the download and it's not there, there's no main jar file as I know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey could anyone help with this? Changed the IP address in the login.properties, channel.properties and JSMaple.properties.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hey could anyone help with this? Changed the IP address in the login.properties, channel.properties and JSMaple.properties.

The problem is your IP address, if you try to run this on home PC with router, portforward server ports on router to your local PC, try to run with 127.0.0.1 to test if locally all good and last just double check your ip.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is your IP address, if you try to run this on home PC with router, portforward server ports on router to your local PC, try to run with 127.0.0.1 to test if locally all good and last just double check your ip.

Yeah the port stated in the JS-Maple.properties was 6565, I'm pretty sure that's meant to be 7575 so I changed that but now when I load up launch_world.bat I get no error at all, just a blank screen, I also changed the port back to 6565 and forwarded it but still the same screen shows.

Yeah the port stated in the JS-Maple.properties was 6565, I'm pretty sure that's meant to be 7575 so I changed that but now when I load up launch_world.bat I get no error at all, just a blank screen, I also changed the port back to 6565 and forwarded it but still the same screen shows.

Nvm, something wrong with my router.. does it for all servers T_T

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
World server should be blank until you run next two, Login server, and after Channel server.
After Channel server you will see something like this in your World server window:
[INFO] Channel 1 is online.
[INFO] Channel 2 is online.

Back