Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Leak]SoulMS v62 Source/Repack! Ultra Custom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okay good luck trying to use this and beware of the exploits no one knows in this that i added its more then 10 it'll be hard to find and also beware of the mem leaks :) anyways i might release the real source soon the updated one and a clean one with no exploits.
daRawrzLeak-MapleWorld

Lol for real you are so Ducking stupid go back in taking care of your wife and son why in the living Ducking hell would i leak my own source if i wanted to release it i would release everything Site/Back ups/Source no mem leaks,no exploits etc... grow the duck up dude.

Who are you trying to kid? You added exploits? Lemme guess... it's in an NPC right? It damn sure isn't Java related because you had DevAce do most of your Java work. Need I start saving my MSN convos' of all the times you've asked me to join your server and help you? Need I get Ace to send me all of his convos with you about you asking him to join your server to help you? The point is, you don't know how to do anything. You are the perfect example of why exploits were made. You have other people do the work, then act like you did it.

I believe I take great care of my wife and son, but still don't see how they have to do with anything that was said. If anyone needs to grow up, I would think it'd be the person telling me to grow up. It's sad how you use them as a pathetic attempt of a comeback. Get it right, this poop isn't your source. Unless you left it, you grabbed ForgottenStorys' repack and modified it. How do I know? Ace sent me your "source" after he had helped you out for about 3 weeks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol then this isnt the updated source nor is it the real source with new add-ons and features with our donar map and donar commands,donar shop and the commands that Ethan commands and npc he added o_O.

-Soul out

No, its just called

Adding

Password = *passwordhere*

To db.properties and fixing world,login,channel.bat

And the rest of the poop some fag added is simple to add.

lol you don't even know what a memory leak is.
:thumbup1: Pwned.

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Who are you trying to kid? You added exploits? Lemme guess... it's in an NPC right? It damn sure isn't Java related because you had DevAce do most of your Java work. Need I start saving my MSN convos' of all the times you've asked me to join your server and help you? Need I get Ace to send me all of his convos with you about you asking him to join your server to help you? The point is, you don't know how to do anything. You are the perfect example of why exploits were made. You have other people do the work, then act like you did it.

I believe I take great care of my wife and son, but still don't see how they have to do with anything that was said. If anyone needs to grow up, I would think it'd be the person telling me to grow up. It's sad how you use them as a pathetic attempt of a comeback. Get it right, this poop isn't your source. Unless you left it, you grabbed ForgottenStorys' repack and modified it. How do I know? Ace sent me your "source" after he had helped you out for about 3 weeks.

:thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
okay good luck trying to use this and beware of the exploits no one knows in this that i added its more then 10 it'll be hard to find and also beware of the mem leaks :) anyways i might release the real source soon the updated one and a clean one with no exploits.
daRawrzLeak-MapleWorld

Lol for real you are so Ducking stupid go back in taking care of your wife and son why in the living Ducking hell would i leak my own source if i wanted to release it i would release everything Site/Back ups/Source no mem leaks,no exploits etc... grow the duck up dude.

lol....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Funny story about Jay and exploits. He wanted me to add one for him and he would pay me GMS NX/Meso. What a fag.

Xephizion Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this poop is not worth leaking.

Reaction score
this looks so sick. i so wanna use this but the thing is ummm what do you mean by MOST skills working o.o lol
whihc ones dont because couldnt that be a prob?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this looks so sick. i so wanna use this but the thing is ummm what do you mean by MOST skills working o.o lol
whihc ones dont because couldnt that be a prob?

Fix them yourself if they do not work?

Also, just saying, but this is an older rev of the repack that SoulMS uses. It is outdated compared to the server. The staff of the server does not care about this being out.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Youu just made the maplestory section of ragezone more of a poop hole by releasing this.
As to the owner of the server whose source was leaked, what goes around comes around, your fault for cheating others.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HenesysPQ doesn't work, you need the hpq1 portal script, does anyone have it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no wz file :(
in fact regular v.62 wz files don't work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This thread is filled with:
-1 Special person:"I MADE THIS SAUCE ALTHOUGH I COULDN'T OF, IT's OVER 9000 (exploits)!"
-N pros:"shuddap kid, you don't know what an exploit is"
-N repeaters:"Yea DUDE, U DON'T EVEN KNOW!"
-and N noobs/beggars:"OMG EXPLOIT? Btw how can I run this server? Can I has a registering CMS for this? And WZ, too?"

LOL, seriously, this thread just represents the whole freaking RZ MS section... 2 month without checking on RZ and it is the same crap as usual..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-1 Special person:"I MADE THIS SAUCE ALTHOUGH I COULDN'T OF, IT's OVER 9000 (exploits)!"
-and N noobs/beggars:"OMG EXPLOIT? Btw how can I run this server? Can I has a registering CMS for this? And WZ, too?"

LOL, seriously, this thread just represents the whole freaking RZ MS section... 2 month without checking on RZ and it is the same crap as usual..

And i bet you wernt any different as a beginner. :glare:

Loyal Member
Reaction score

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
THANK YOU!
there's so many Ducking retards here, even the so called 'pro's' think they are god or something. -_- just some random nerd who couldn't get popular in rl, so comes on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back