Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Leak]SoulMS v62 Source/Repack! Ultra Custom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
THANK YOU!
there's so many Ducking retards here, even the so called 'pro's' think they are god or something. -_- just some random nerd who couldn't get popular in rl, so comes on the internet.
Finally someone gets it.:w00t::w00t::eek:tt1:

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU!
there's so many Ducking retards here, even the so called 'pro's' think they are god or something. -_- just some random nerd who couldn't get popular in rl, so comes on the internet.

Please tell me what in the hell popularity in real life has to do with people stating the obvious about the supposed creator of this "source" pretending to know more than he does? o.0 I love how people like you somehow think that just because a person knows a lot on the internet, it means they automatically failed at being with the "in" crowd in real life. Amazing...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
^
Well it's the internet we need to get used to it :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is all quite funny. I have to admit it, Because ever since I saw ForgottenStory Source Release, I saw over 50 over the past few weeks. This is one big heck of a joke. o_o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who are you trying to kid? You added exploits? Lemme guess... it's in an NPC right? It damn sure isn't Java related because you had DevAce do most of your Java work. Need I start saving my MSN convos' of all the times you've asked me to join your server and help you? Need I get Ace to send me all of his convos with you about you asking him to join your server to help you? The point is, you don't know how to do anything. You are the perfect example of why exploits were made. You have other people do the work, then act like you did it.

I believe I take great care of my wife and son, but still don't see how they have to do with anything that was said. If anyone needs to grow up, I would think it'd be the person telling me to grow up. It's sad how you use them as a pathetic attempt of a comeback. Get it right, this poop isn't your source. Unless you left it, you grabbed ForgottenStorys' repack and modified it. How do I know? Ace sent me your "source" after he had helped you out for about 3 weeks.

That is indeed true Shawn, and Yes i do have all my convos saved Lol

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please tell me what in the hell popularity in real life has to do with people stating the obvious about the supposed creator of this "source" pretending to know more than he does? o.0 I love how people like you somehow think that just because a person knows a lot on the internet, it means they automatically failed at being with the "in" crowd in real life. Amazing...

i'm sorry, but have you ever seen a smart nerd on the internet popular? no. it just doesn't work out like that.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'm sorry, but have you ever seen a smart nerd on the internet popular? no. it just doesn't work out like that.

Where the hell does the word nerd even come into this? Because someone is smart? Wow... get your head out of societies butt and start thinking for yourself. If someone is smart, that's all it means. That they are smart. Not that they are a nerd, or a geek. It means they have intellect, something people (who think being smart makes someone a nerd) seem to lack these days. And yes, I've actually seen "popular nerds". In high school, quite a few people were straight A students and had a ton of friends. I can't understand why you think the way you do.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Where the hell does the word nerd even come into this? Because someone is smart? Wow... get your head out of societies butt and start thinking for yourself. If someone is smart, that's all it means. That they are smart. Not that they are a nerd, or a geek. It means they have intellect, something people (who think being smart makes someone a nerd) seem to lack these days. And yes, I've actually seen "popular nerds". In high school, quite a few people were straight A students and had a ton of friends. I don't understand where your mind is.

You already answered yourself :blink:

wat
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Geez, This is what has been happening when I was gone. :\

Everything turns in leakage and flame fest.

Everyone in this thread needs to calm down, Seriously.
This is supposed to be a Release section, not release the fury.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upload to mediafire. i can't download & test it.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU!

Where the hell does the word nerd even come into this? Because someone is smart? Wow... get your head out of societies butt and start thinking for yourself. If someone is smart, that's all it means. That they are smart. Not that they are a nerd, or a geek. It means they have intellect, something people (who think being smart makes someone a nerd) seem to lack these days. And yes, I've actually seen "popular nerds". In high school, quite a few people were straight A students and had a ton of friends. I can't understand why you think the way you do.

I don't know, it never occured to me... -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back