Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LILY Collection 2010 I TEST RELEASE 003

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wins - LILY Collection 2010 I TEST RELEASE 003 - RaGEZONE Forums

"My designs are created through the use of design perfection,
over the past few years of developing various website schemes
and operating structures that would be viewed on both mobile
and desktop devices, I've learn't that a universal guideline
should be met to make a successful design, QUALITY." - Wins

ABOUT
I've been experimenting designs whilst heavily focusing on graphic images to make a website that not only looks good, but is viewable to a standard of industrial design. I came back to Ragezone because I have some free time to work on a very small project, so I came back and saw Maple-story was still being actively developed. My designs will be released in this thread and for those who are interested, keep a close eye on this topic because I will be making some pretty nice designs that will be usable, editable and encodable to your standards.

HISTORY
I've worked for SparkMS mainly and also ArberMS (no.1 on GTOP 100 in 2008, one of the most famous servers); I was also going to work on FlowsionMS but it also shut down during the Nexon crisis. My designs are actively being developed on.

TERMS OF USE
- Just don't do anything stupid, Mirrors are allowed.
- Editing is fully allowed, customise it to make it your Server!

LILY : Impression
This is the first design, it uses a good mix of graphics to create a nice fresh looking website. The aim of the design is to create a scroll-type website which uses one primary image and reflect it so that it makes it look unique and exciting. Please be aware that if this release is a TEST RELEASE, than versioning can heavily change the appearance of the design, so please be aware of the version-name; additionally most verions will be available to download.

NOTICE:- This is a really early draft version!
[TEST RELEASE] 001 -
Screen capture: [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...jnbzmjg0mhn][TEST RELEASE] IMPRESSION 002.zip
Screen capture: [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...zk242mzdyww][TEST RELEASE] IMPRESSION 003.zip

Wins said:
[TEST-RELEASE] - This Design is not completed and may not reflect the final design of the since it's an test release.

Changelog
Wins said:
001 - The main idea has been added to the PSD, this is essientially how it's going to look like but there are still a lot of different changes that need to be implemented. Please install the font if you load the PSD file and find that you're missing the required font assets.
002 - Login box added, more updates to the navbar and content are being worked on. This version is very unclean. Sorry.
003 - More changed have been applied to the overall design, it should get better and better from now on since the fundamental idea has now been established! Keep a close eye!

DONATE
Donation is available and if you want to show your support than you can donate via Paypal. I will not be doing personal requests but you could post in this topic for more ideas for future designs if you wish to see something you'd like to use. Thanks!

Last edited:
return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: LILY Collection 2010 I TEST RELEASE 001

Hmm good release?
looks like ur trying to advertise aswell
edit, this should be in the Dev section >.>

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Looks good but wrong section or wrong tag Lool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm good release?
looks like ur trying to advertise aswell

Advertise for what? I'm releasing my designs for free, I don't have enough time to work on solo projects. :)) I hope my work will become more interesting after I touch up my first design, and than I'll see how far it takes me. The designs are free to be translated into a CMS, FULL PSD file is included. :) But it's an early release.

I put the wrong tag on the thread, whoops hehe. I also included it as a release because the PSD is usable, but I'm constantly updating the thread with newer versions. Hope the moderators don't mind or it can be moved to development once the first design is completed.

Last edited:
I'm sexy and I know it :)
Reaction score

Advertise for what? I'm releasing my designs for free, I don't have enough time to work on solo projects. :)) I hope my work will become more interesting after I touch up my first design, and than I'll see how far it takes me. The designs are free to be translated into a CMS, FULL PSD file is included. :) But it's an early release.

I put the wrong tag on the thread, whoops hehe. I also included it as a release because the PSD is usable, but I'm constantly updating the thread with newer versions. Hope the moderators don't mind or it can be moved to development once the first design is completed.

You're releasing them for free? you ask 100$ of donations before you do anything.. sorry, but, that first design is not worth 100$ of 'donation' cash, not even when it is coded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You're releasing them for free? you ask 100$ of donations before you do anything.. sorry, but, that first design is not worth 100$ of 'donation' cash, not even when it is coded.

eh? I'm not asking for $100 each, It's purely a grand total of donations, and it's not like the design can't be coded by your own team for free. It's merely a primary example of some of the extra work that I can toss if you support me. Say 100 people liked it and they decided to donate $1 dollar each, in that example. And if I do get that much than it will be released for free for everyone.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hey is a a really nice design

but the "TERMS OF USE".. practically you can't ask for them, since you use copyrith material

anyway nice job

cheers

Reaction score

eh? I'm not asking for $100 each, It's purely a grand total of donations, and it's not like the design can't be coded by your own team for free. It's merely a primary example of some of the extra work that I can toss if you support me. Say 100 people liked it and they decided to donate $1 dollar each, in that example. And if I do get that much than it will be released for free for everyone.

Really?
"- GOAL: Once donation racks up to $100; I will be making a HTML version and this can be used 100% for free! This is an additional project and if the donation doesn't reach the target amount, than I won't be planning to do this project but work on more designs."

Seems to me like you are asking 100$ donations before you're going to make the HTML (HTML ONLY?) version of the first design and release it for free. Simply because I don't that think when your work is meant to be educational and a "release" you ask for donations. This is commercial.

How many are you going to ask for the second design? 200$?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Really?
"- GOAL: Once donation racks up to $100; I will be making a HTML version and this can be used 100% for free! This is an additional project and if the donation doesn't reach the target amount, than I won't be planning to do this project but work on more designs."

Seems to me like you are asking 100$ donations before you're going to make the HTML (HTML ONLY?) version of the first design and release it for free. Simply because I don't that think when your work is meant to be educational and a "release" you ask for donations. This is commercial.

How many are you going to ask for the second design? 200$?

Well it you really obliged to this than you don't have to donate, for supporters who wish to show a small thanks, for putting time and effort into this project, than they can show some appreciation. I guess to stop whining I'll edit my words. :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Pretty Good Design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Pretty Good Design.

Thanks, the idea is that users can build on it themselves and that's why it's an early release. I wanted to give a brief head start for people who need that, but I'm also trying to finish it off. 002 is out, and I'm getting more of it done.

Reaction score

Well it you really obliged to this than you don't have to donate, for supporters who wish to show a small thanks, for putting time and effort into this project, than they can show some appreciation. I guess to stop whining I'll edit my words. :)

Not whining really, just stating what it is, commercial.

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: LILY Collection 2010 I TEST RELEASE 002

Well, I personally think you did quite a good job here 'imitating' that of the MapleStory official website layout :) with your own personal 'feel' and 'look'. In fact, I enjoyed reading your description too.

But... this seems as though I am looking at somebody's portfolio... I do believe this is the release section :) and your work is well... partially incomplete? Just going to be straight forward here and stop beating around the bush:

Wow! This whole community lacks the creativity it had 1 year back! Seriously. I've been seeing the same style of layout (the MapleStory Official Website style with maps as a footer, clouds, etc) all the way through as if it became some sort of internet meme T__T

Your design is a bit too simplistic for me and does not seem to take into consideration the coding process of the website :) I fail to see any successful use of typography on your website as promised besides your header (which I do not consider really successful).

Good luck anyhow :) I'm sure you can do better :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: LILY Collection 2010 I TEST RELEASE 002

Thanks, the typography and style's aren't complete like you said, and I hope that I will successfully match my description in the end-time product. I think that the major flaw in releasing something early is that they can see all of the bad flaws that make a product, whilst changing them rapidly through the development is something any product would do, I think that it's just too early to really see how the final version will end up, hence I really like getting feedback during this stage.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Loving the color scheme.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Added to Library (CMS Fix/Addons), keep it coming :)

Last edited:
Back