• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Add-On]Magic Barrel in FM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a Mini Version of Magic Barrel
My friend told me that some server had a Magic Barrel and you stand on it and say I want blahblahblah and it drops. I decided to make a mini version.
You stand on the barrel in FM and type @roids @specs @snailme or @GM-Hat and it drops
Copy and paste this is PlayerCommands.java and compile.
PHP:
} else if (splitted[0].equals("roids") || splitted[0].equals("specs") || splitted[0].equals("snailme") || splitted[0].equals("GM-Hat")) {
    if (player.getMap().getId() == 910000000) {
        if (player.getPosition().y > -17 && player.getPosition().x >= 335 && player.getPosition().x <= 365) {
            int itemId = splitted[0].equals("roids") ? 2022162 : splitted[0].equals("specs") ? 1022082 : splitted[0].equals("snailme") ? 2210006 : 1002140;
            player.getMap().spawnItemDrop(player.getObjectId(), player.getPosition(), player, new Item(itemId, (byte) 0, (short) 1), player.getPosition(), true, true);
            player.dropMessage("Your wish is my command.");
        } else {
            player.dropMessage("You must be on the magic barrel.");
        }
    } else {
        player.dropMessage("You must be on the Free Market.");
    }
}
I'm pretty sure this works. If theres any problems let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Magic Barrel in FM

So basically, this just makes things drop?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah if theyre standing on the FM barrel :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Kind of huge though. Also, this is wrong, it will drop if someone else is over the barrel and even, if no one is over the barrel it will say "Your wish is my command.".

PHP:
} else if (splitted[0].equals("roids") || splitted[0].equals("specs") || splitted[0].equals("snailme") || splitted[0].equals("GM-Hat")) {
	    if (player.getPosition().y > -17 && player.getPosition().x >= 335 && player.getPosition().x <= 365) {
		    int itemId = splitted[0].equals("roids") ? 2022162 : splitted[0].equals("specs") ? 1022082 : splitted[0].equals("snailme") ? 2210006 : 1002140;
			player.getMap().spawnItemDrop(player.getObjectId(), player.getPosition(), player, new Item(itemId, (byte) 0, (short) 1), player.getPosition(), true, true);
		} else {
		}
    } else {
    }
}

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

First of all, where is the barrel. Is it an actual image? Or is it just figurative o-o.

Secondly I dont get the point of it IF you have to use commands, its just over complicating the drop command. The original version and this arent alike at all from what i can see.

Nice try I suppose, but the "!drop" command was already invented.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First of all, where is the barrel. Is it an actual image? Or is it just figurative o-o.

Secondly I dont get the point of it IF you have to use commands, its just over complicating the drop command. The original version and this arent alike at all from what i can see.

I don't think it's meant for GM's.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

LOL he just copied what I posted...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

} else {
}
} else {
}
}

this doesnt work for moopledev v83.

return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score

} else {
}
} else {
}
}

Thank you for being so accurate.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

In the FM, the little barrel next to the tele arrow

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

} else {
}
} else {
}
}

Uhh, change some stuff around? Like player to chr for one. I got it to work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

chr instead of player works until player.getMap().spawnItemDrop(player.getObjectId(), player.getPosition(), player, new Item(itemId, (byte) 0, (short) 1),
could u post the edited code for moopledev.?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't really understand the point of this... players are going to stand on the magic barrel all day spamming the command @specs.

Reaction score

You could easily just put it in MovePlayerHandler.java. Whether or not this is safe performance-wise is not clear. I doubt it'll slow down the server that much, though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think my x and y positions are wrong. Find the positions of the barrel in FM. Sorry D:

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kindly tell me what Magic Barrel is?
I gues its no in MapleSEA, seem never heard of it

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol @ people who don´t know the barrel...

It is just that standard map item of all free markets in (probably) all maplestory versions. it is located at the left side of FM portal 1 (witch is at the left of 2).

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol
that "wine" barrel thing 0.o

okay i tot it was an item or portal at this thread =-=
anyway, thanks for telling

but what is magic barrel? custom system? or official system?

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
did you ever play maplestory?

becouse i believe that nexon doesnt give away free gm hats when people stand on a barrel and use a stupid command. So its obviously custom.!

Back