Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleEllinel v203.4 (based on swordie)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the last six months less or more, I worked on my own fork of swordie, and since I don't have enough time to work on it so I decided to release it (try to help MS community) by releasing it today.

* some scripts not fully working cuz they made by my script generator.

Thanks for everyone who helped to me in this project, hope to see the community coming back to life.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey how can i connect to the server locally? Ive tried netsh, closest i get is the region select. I also used aries client while redirecting to localhost, and i got to the channel screen but I cant get past that and I am pretty sure it wouldn't be possible to actually use aries client like that. Not sure where to go from here?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey how can i connect to the server locally? Ive tried netsh, closest i get is the region select. I also used aries client while redirecting to localhost, and i got to the channel screen but I cant get past that and I am pretty sure it wouldn't be possible to actually use aries client like that. Not sure where to go from here?
pm me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now i have another issue:

Any idea? someone help please...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great release, does anyone have a link to the v203.4 client?

Edit:

I have tried with a 203.2 client I found but keep getting this error

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the server running now, but I've tried a bunch of different redirectors and none seem to work. Anyone else had any luck?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, can anyone help me run this server? I have some experience from v144 and v83 servers as I have ran those before but this one doesn't seem to have a launcher.bat, so how do I run it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, can anyone help me run this server? I have some experience from v144 and v83 servers as I have ran those before but this one doesn't seem to have a launcher.bat, so how do I run it?

I'd recommend you trying to set up SwordieMS first. The way you run it is practically the same aside from the version. You're going to need to know how to use Intellij or some kind of IDE that enables launching the server.

Back