Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MapleSolaxiaV2 Release

Thank you for the Post. I'm having trouble connecting the client to the Server via 127.0.0.1.

The error goes on the lines of:

java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size or default parameters at javax.crypto.Cipher.checkCryptoPerm(Cipher.java:1026)

And so on until no login is successful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cannot get in zakum from adobis and cant start preq too why? o_O
Make sure you talked to the job advancer in El Nath before challenging the Zakum prequests and, eventually, the boss itself.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

after using the latest update ive noticed that the added !fly command when using it and logging out will not allow anyone to log in again after the command has been used. The .bat does not show any errors regarding it, you just cant get past character selection.

As well as when killing bosses in parties at some levels ie. 160 when killing pap in a party exp is reset and you do not level upon killing the boss.

Another bug is that 100% scrolls dont use any slots regardless if you are a gm or not

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How i can fix the zakum its say uncoded npc 2030013 when i click and how i can remove that ppls can buy 2x card from cash shop?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

like i said if anyone needs help and if i know how to fix it i will how to remove 2x cards from cash shop its in your source folder look through it till you see a cash shop file open that and search for the 2x id and you can either remove it or change it to something else

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for the Post. I'm having trouble connecting the client to the Server via 127.0.0.1.

The error goes on the lines of:

java.security.InvalidKeyException: Illegal key size or default parameters at javax.crypto.Cipher.checkCryptoPerm(Cipher.java:1026)

And so on until no login is successful.

Make sure you have the correct JDK. If you have other JDK installed, uninstall them then reinstall JDK 1.7. I had the same issue.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Make sure you have the correct JDK. If you have other JDK installed, uninstall them then reinstall JDK 1.7. I had the same issue.

We need to stop feeding the fish bro that was a easy fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

when i excute db_drop.sql it show error : 1364 . Field "id" doesnot have a default value

help !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

v115 hair and face YES!
custom NPCs!
...and one custom face that will make one cringe uncontrollably!

Edit:
Made on this source (MapleSolaxiaV2)

when i excute db_drop.sql it show error : 1364 . Field "id" doesnot have a default value

help !

Go to line it says in the error and change
INSERT INTO
to
INSERT IGNORE INTO
It is the only statement to not have IGNORE. This will fix everything.

This happens because ID is auto-enumerated and already exists. Adding IGNORE will make it skip duplicate ID rows. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

v115 hair and face YES!
custom NPCs!
...and one custom face that will make one cringe uncontrollably!

Edit:
Made on this source (MapleSolaxiaV2)

Go to line it says in the error and change
INSERT INTO
to
INSERT IGNORE INTO
It is the only statement to not have IGNORE. This will fix everything.

This happens because ID is auto-enumerated and already exists. Adding IGNORE will make it skip duplicate ID rows. You're welcome.

whats the difference between your source and everyone else besides the npc's lol anyways good luck to everyone that is sticking to v83 yall need it XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

whats the difference between your source and everyone else besides the npc's lol anyways good luck to everyone that is sticking to v83 yall need it XD

Although I have some few minor modifications, such as NX drop (like 4 or 5 lines altered), I am refraining from editing anything but wz and js. In fact, I only add new js. This is because I'm worried about missing out on something for the time being. There is another branch on GitHub that's like 100 commits ahead (and a few behind). Will they ever merge?

Also, I can't really git diff it, since my copy is refactored to eclipse. I hate netbeans.

I'm not even remotely advertising a private server or a source right now. It's just a troll and/or brief example of it running.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Although I have some few minor modifications, such as NX drop (like 4 or 5 lines altered), I am refraining from editing anything but wz and js. In fact, I only add new js. This is because I'm worried about missing out on something for the time being. There is another branch on GitHub that's like 100 commits ahead (and a few behind). Will they ever merge?

Also, I can't really git diff it, since my copy is refactored to eclipse. I hate netbeans.

I'm not even remotely advertising a private server or a source right now. It's just a troll and/or brief example of it running.

I was worried about that as well. I started using IntellJ which allowed me to copy the differences from github.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is there anyway to remove the nx drops from every monster?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

im trying to find the itemid for those coupon, i checked in gm handbook for cash , consume1 , consume2, etc. couldnt find it
I remember it’s dropped from the source..search in the soruce the id of item..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also, a quick side-question, since I'm too lazy to investigate this huge issue:

I used the original v83 map wz xmls and replaced the once that ship with Solaxia. What did I potentially break? Is it detrimental?
I haven't crashed anywhere yet, but that's only cause I went around Vic so far...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

to the new kids that dont know how to code or fix bugs dont use this plz your just gonna waste your time :p you will thank me later hehe

Back