Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MapleSolaxiaV2 Release

Also, a quick side-question, since I'm too lazy to investigate this huge issue:

I used the original v83 map wz xmls and replaced the once that ship with Solaxia. What did I potentially break? Is it detrimental?
I haven't crashed anywhere yet, but that's only cause I went around Vic so far...

If you have changed only the Map.wz for the client and the server-side, almost everything is expected to work fine on all what mattered for that WZ version. By that I mean some maps which had their footholds fixed will bug out once again, some odd-placed NPC's will remain on their original positions.

On a more critical note, some mob spawn points (which were fixed to function for this source code) will behave oddly (spawn once or not spawn at all), mainly those that were fixed to act inside the PQ areas. Portal script references too have been changed/added here, so expect those to fail as well.

Long story short, some PQs & portals probably got broken when returned the original map WZs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

fixed that source no more bugs fixed all and added some new cool commands u can look in my post private server - MustardStory lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

fixed that source no more bugs fixed all and added some new cool commands u can look in my post private server - MustardStory lol

Ronan - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

wigga u have the mssetupv83.exe when ronan clearly stated that you have to use the server files he provided and a broken client link

who the hell are you trying to fool here lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wigga u have the mssetupv83.exe when ronan clearly stated that you have to use the server files he provided and a broken client link

who the hell are you trying to fool here lol
What are you confusing?Download this source and check it out and you'll see what happens there Why talk nonsense I do not understand?Apart from talking in the air, you do not know how to do anything here "wigga"

You just do not know what's going on at all in this source you only know to talk nonsense

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What are you confusing?Download this source and check it out and you'll see what happens there Why talk nonsense I do not understand?Apart from talking in the air, you do not know how to do anything here "wigga"

You just do not know what's going on at all in this source you only know to talk nonsense

What the duck. No. Machine translating from Eastern languages to English doesn't really work. Don't bother.
MapleSolaxiaV2 is an open-source project. Instead of bragging about fixing issues and implementing your own mess, why don't you fork it and send Ronancpl a pull request? Contribute to the community instead of bragging.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

A very complete source, a very good project, thanks for sharing. I will continue to focus on this project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What the duck. No. Machine translating from Eastern languages to English doesn't really work. Don't bother.
MapleSolaxiaV2 is an open-source project. Instead of bragging about fixing issues and implementing your own mess, why don't you fork it and send Ronancpl a pull request? Contribute to the community instead of bragging.
Maybe instead of talking such nonsense you would just ask and I would do it? And besides what am I going to do my English.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@Soyrce

Stop bragging about your server, it's probably the biggest meme I've ever seen.

The fact that you ban people for asking about error 38's and for correcting the way you write certain words already shows how big of a meme it is.

:junglejane:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thnx for mocking me your source is trash af how many devs have worked on this source hahaha im dead af anyways leaks are hella bad.. alot of errors through the source this is super unstable XD and tbh everyone is using the crap source there is like 6 servers on gtop that fail right now GL <3

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

thnx for mocking me your source is trash af how many devs have worked on this source hahaha im dead af anyways leaks are hella bad.. alot of errors through the source this is super unstable XD and tbh everyone is using the crap source there is like 6 servers on gtop that fail right now GL <3

lol no

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This might be the best poop I've seen in YEARS! Arguing over a v83 source that claims to have fixes when yet there are so many sources to v83 having none. Rip MapleStory lul. 10 years later and people still bringing v83 "fixes" to the community. I say everyone moves to at least v117! To the kid that is bragging about him having the best v83 or whatever I bet money you didn't fix anything valuable that v83 doesn't have fixed. You probably added Wz edits and a fishing system and slapped it as "The Best v83 With ALL Bugs Fixed"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Ronan

Do you fix the common problem, npc gone(Disappear)?

No, that has not been done yet. This problem is maybe correlated with the TimerManager issue that has been carried over through the sources. It is possible that this problem will still linger around until TM crashes is thoroughly cleared, which is pretty unlikely to be solved at this time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

No, that has not been done yet. This problem is maybe correlated with the TimerManager issue that has been carried over through the sources. It is possible that this problem will still linger around until TM crashes is thoroughly cleared, which is pretty unlikely to be solved at this time.

its not cause by TM.
Really ill fix this but i dont remember how.

Let me check my revisions and ill send to you via PM when i found it okay?

GJ with your source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its not cause by TM.
Really ill fix this but i dont remember how.

Let me check my revisions and ill send to you via PM when i found it okay?

GJ with your source

Any help is welcome. Let me know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Come back after you know what you're talking about :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

disregard this post

Last edited:
Back