Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MapleSolaxiaV2 Release

Ronan vcoc

this is the reason why ragezone is dead, 179replys, 18k views, only 2 likes.
People use this good source to create "repacks" or servers that will be updated through the work of ronan and vcoc .. without any credit.

GG ragezone

• [*=center]179
    [*=center]18,632

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@Ronan @vcoc

this is the reason why ragezone is dead, 179replys, 18k views, only 2 likes.
People use this good source to create "repacks" or servers that will be updated through the work of ronan and vcoc .. without any credit.

GG ragezone

• [*=center]179
    [*=center]18,632
This is the difference between you and him. They are sharing. They help a lot of people. What about you? You are just advertising your private server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is the difference between you and him. They are sharing. They help a lot of people. What about you? You are just advertising your private server.

Believe me that I have contributed more than you in this community, although I now use another name.You start talking without knowing, I and my friend are developing a Source v75, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, I invite you to look for development topics.With respect to you, if you feel "angry" for my comment .. I think you're the typical user of this section.a good listener few words

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Believe me that I have contributed more than you in this community, although I now use another name.You start talking without knowing, I and my friend are developing a Source v75, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, I invite you to look for development topics.With respect to you, if you feel "angry" for my comment .. I think you're the typical user of this section.a good listener few words
Sorry, the community itself is a place to share learning and communication.If you think sharing is not worth it, you can choose not to share, but do not hit other people you are willing to share.If everyone is your idea, there is no development in this community.Finally, I've seen your source code v75 theme and promote your private server in the name of the source code. If I say where is wrong, please point it out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello Everyone! Hope you're all doing great :D

I was hoping someone could help deduce a problem I've been facing for a couple weeks.
I have set up this server correctly (I think), however when I try to log in to an account, it says "This is not a registered ID"
I cannot get past this for the life of me.. There are no error codes anywhere!I've only just started to pursue knowledge in coding, so If anyone could be so kind as to break it down into layman's terms, I would be especially grateful!

On a side note, not sure how active this community is anymore, but a friend and myself are going to use this maplestory v83 server to learn to develop our skills as well as unique features for the game. Hopefully one day we can post things some of you giants can even appreciate.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@Fenomenoide and @leihen08 You two have a point.

Pitifully, the MapleStory server development these times has undoubtedly gone downhill, it lost it's former glory. What we can call today's "MapleStory development" scene is mainly just a bunch of "server guys" developing their own closed source, leeching some features elsewhere to their convenience and call it a day. That's just sad.

It has descended in such a way that's extremely rare nowadays to the community to see some fresh code, let alone improve it and show back their gains. To those people that actually takes their time and initiative to actively contribute to the community, I do take off my hat, for they are heroes among men.

It is due to that complacent beehive-mind behavior ingrained on those that simply takes the code as granted, label their names onto it and bypass the credits to the original contributors (come on now!), that now we face this misfortune on open-source maple scenario.

P.S.: Well, of course, this kind of open-source thing tends to fail when intere$ts are involved. Many sees hosting a server to the public as a way to gain easy money. Friendly reminder: that's illegal, guys.

Enough said.

Last edited:
Reaction score

My last attempt at bringing back public open-source development was Mushy. What happened? Multiple closed-source developments working on the same version were just ripping stuff as it was being committed to the repo on Github, but NONE felt guilty enough about what they were doing to bother to contribute anything back, not even small fixes.

Then after the project ended, multiple people who decided not to contribute while the project was under active development went on to ask maxcloud for basic help with the source.

I moved on to web dev which is not only 100% legal, but I'm making money off of it. And as expected, almost a year later, nobody decided to continue Mushy, everybody just forked it and went private.

Have fun with this community y'all lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

My last attempt at bringing back public open-source development was Mushy. What happened? Multiple closed-source developments working on the same version were just ripping stuff as it was being committed to the repo on Github, but NONE felt guilty enough about what they were doing to bother to contribute anything back, not even small fixes.

Then after the project ended, multiple people who decided not to contribute while the project was under active development went on to ask @maxcloud for basic help with the source.

I moved on to web dev which is not only 100% legal, but I'm making money off of it. And as expected, almost a year later, nobody decided to continue Mushy, everybody just forked it and went private.

Have fun with this community y'all lol

Hey man so where do I go then? I have good intentions, I want to produce and post, and at the same time receive a helping hand now and again.. "Sharing is caring" :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello Everyone! Hope you're all doing great :D

I was hoping someone could help deduce a problem I've been facing for a couple weeks.
I have set up this server correctly (I think), however when I try to log in to an account, it says "This is not a registered ID"
I cannot get past this for the life of me.. There are no error codes anywhere!I've only just started to pursue knowledge in coding, so If anyone could be so kind as to break it down into layman's terms, I would be especially grateful!

On a side note, not sure how active this community is anymore, but a friend and myself are going to use this maplestory v83 server to learn to develop our skills as well as unique features for the game. Hopefully one day we can post things some of you giants can even appreciate.

Nice you are taking this perspective towards the source, good luck with your learning. Before trying to login, add an account entry on your accounts table at the MySQL.

If you are using the MySQL Query Browser:
1. Open "maplesolaxia" schema.
2. Double-click table "accounts".
3. Execute the shown query, that will be something like: "SELECT * FROM maplesolaxia.accounts a;"
4. Click Edit, then double click the empty rows on "name" and "password" and set them.
5. Finally, hit "Apply changes". You will have created your account, ready to login.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ronan thank you so much for your response! It wasn't the solution but it did clarified how MySQL works a bit.
The launch bat provides no error codes.
Wamp server is white, hamachi is on, no issues.
I have "admin" as name and password in MySQL Query browser.

And to clarify, typing this info into the login screen provides this pop-up,
"This is not a registered ID. (Please check again)"
I'm not sure what else would effect this?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Nice you are taking this perspective towards the source, good luck with your learning. Before trying to login, add an account entry on your accounts table at the MySQL.

If you are using the MySQL Query Browser:
1. Open "maplesolaxia" schema.
2. Double-click table "accounts".
3. Execute the shown query, that will be something like: "SELECT * FROM maplesolaxia.accounts a;"
4. Click Edit, then double click the empty rows on "name" and "password" and set them.
5. Finally, hit "Apply changes". You will have created your account, ready to login.

Oh my gosh dude you are THE Ronan! I appreciate this so much
the whole idea of it is really cool, anyway thanks for the work you put into the tutorial.
Even though I can't login for whatever reason XD still appreciate the effort and simplicity

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

So I've never encountered this error before, basically after creating an account I can log in for the first time, after I log out it will hash the password automatically and when I try to log in again it will tell me my password is wrong. So I changed the password back to what it was before the hash and it let me log in, leading me to believe it's not reading the hash correctly? Again I have never run into this issue before and I'm not sure how I would fix that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Anyone know how do i fix this error when launching the server?
I think solaxia has some firewall security/issue how can i fix this in the source or look into the firewall path?

-2147221008 (Colnitialize has not been called).

Also, im facing a problem like i set my accounts gmlevel to 1 also character gm to 1. but when i logged in i cant use any gmcommands so i assume that im not a GM so i went the the DB and check. but it shows me that im GMLevel 1 so i tried to relog. after i log off then i go to the DB and check agian. my GMLevel is automatically go back to lv0. i have no idea whats going on on this both problem Lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Anyone know how do i fix this error when launching the server?
I think solaxia has some firewall security/issue how can i fix this in the source or look into the firewall path?

-2147221008 (Colnitialize has not been called).

Also, im facing a problem like i set my accounts gmlevel to 1 also character gm to 1. but when i logged in i cant use any gmcommands so i assume that im not a GM so i went the the DB and check. but it shows me that im GMLevel 1 so i tried to relog. after i log off then i go to the DB and check agian. my GMLevel is automatically go back to lv0. i have no idea whats going on on this both problem Lol

Dude man guy bro, I think I can help with your GM issue.
So there are 2 places in the database you need to look at to ensure GM status.
"Accounts" & "Characters"

For Accounts, set GM to 1

For Characters, set GM anywhere from 1-5. (If I recall correctly)
1 being Donor status, 5 being Administrator status; and the progression in between.

So I've never encountered this error before, basically after creating an account I can log in for the first time, after I log out it will hash the password automatically and when I try to log in again it will tell me my password is wrong. So I changed the password back to what it was before the hash and it let me log in, leading me to believe it's not reading the hash correctly? Again I have never run into this issue before and I'm not sure how I would fix that.

Can ya post some pics of the hash

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

1 being Donor status, 5 being Administrator status; and the progression in between.

Well even though you said accounts set to 1 and character set to 1 so im a donor right? but im unable to use donor cmds

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can ya post some pics of the hash

I used the password 12345 and after I logged out that was the hash is created for me, and I cannot log in using 12345 anymore.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

There was an issue with the encryption last commit. That has been solved by now.

Well even though you said accounts set to 1 and character set to 1 so im a donor right? but im unable to use donor cmds

Disregard accounts GMlevel, they do nothing.

Player GMLevel 0 and 1 (donator) are NOT GM, although the latter have some more commands available. Player GM level 2 or more are considered true GMs on this server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

There was an issue with the encryption last commit. That has been solved by now.

Disregard accounts GMlevel, they do nothing.

Player GMLevel 0 and 1 (donator) are NOT GM, although the latter have some more commands available. Player GM level 2 or more are considered true GMs on this server.
Okay noted. well so to make player as donator i have to set thier gmlevel 1 in? accounts or character? since i set both of them to lv1 they cant use donor commands

Back