Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heya, everyone! I'm about to present you the project I've been developing on the past 2 years. This is about a v83 GMS-like Maple server. But hey! Tis'not just "yet-another" v83 MapleStory Server, either!! Everyone must recall on how, simply-put, BEAUTIFUL was the Solaxia project. For me, they have nailed it on such a way that... well, you know what I'm talking about.

Said that, I took upon myself the task to continue the development of that thing that, someday, HOPEFULLY, will be a fine clone of the pre-Big Bang version of MapleStory. I really would like to see the day when that one dream of ours come true. To get to play on the game we all love, if not without, with the leastest amount of game flaws, "those" bugs that keeps up dampening the gameplay.

While I say such superb things, if not dream-ish to a fault, I do note on how this server itself still has many flaws that, at the very least, would create an impedance on making it up if (let's say) some thousands of players just happened to stay online at the same time.

Well, let's not talk more on such lame things. Here's the link to the repo and the gist of the major features of this project:

PQs:
* HPQ/KPQ/LPQ/LMPQ/OPQ/EllinPQ/PiratePQ/MagatiaPQ/HorntailPQ/AmoriaPQ.
* CWKPQ as Expedition-based event.
* Expeditions: Scarga/Horntail/Showa/Zakum/Pinkbean.
* GuildPQ 100% + Guild queue with multi-lobby systems available.
* Brand-new PQs: BossRushPQ, CafePQ.
* Mu Lung Dojo.
* BalrogPQ semi-functional.
* Capt. Latanica remade as an event (parties can now fight the boss).

Skills:
* Maker skill features properly developed.
* Server is using heurisitics to calculate fee costs for the Maker (errors sums up to 8k mesos, reagent errors stacks up comformant with it's level).
* New skill: Chair Mastery (max lv 1) - Players having this passive skill can gain a significant boost of HP/MP recovery when sitting on a field/map chair.

Quests:
* Doll house quest functional.
* Quests can now reward properly items when matching a reward item with the player's job.
* Loads of quests have been patched.
* Quest rewards according to jobs works properly.
* Enchanced rewarding system: checks for stacking opportunities on the inventory before checking for new slots.

Player Social Network:
* Guild and Alliance system fully functional.
* Beginners can create and join a "beginner-only" party (characters up to level 10).Cash & Items:
* EXP/DROP/Cosmetic Coupons.
* EXP/DROP coupons now appears as a buff effect when on active time.
* Great deal of cash items functional.
* New scroll: antibanish. For use only in cases where bosses send a player back to town.
* Inventory system properly checks for item slot free space and ownership.
* Storage with "Arrange Items" feature functional.
* Vega's spell.
* Owl of Minerva.
* Pet item ignore.

Monsters, Maps & Reactors:
* Every monsterbook card is now droppable by overworld mobs.
* Added meso drop data for basically every missing overworld mob.
* Monsterbook displays drop data info conformant with the underlying DB (needs custom wz).
* Every skill/mastery book is now droppable by mobs.
* Added Boss HP Bar for dozens of bosses (needs provided custom wz).
* If multiple bosses are on the same area, client will prioritize Boss HP bar of the target of the player.
* Boats, elevator and other travelling mechanics fully working.
* PQs, Taxis and other event-driven situations warps players at random spawnpoints, GMS-like.
* Some reactors (PQ bonus boxes) now sprays items on the map, instead of dropping everything at once.
* Updated Crimsonwood, World Tour and Neo City, enabling quest completion and game progression in these areas.

PQ potentials:
* Lobby system - Multiple PQ instances on same channel.
* Expedition system - Multiples parties can attempt on a same instance (lobbies and expeds are mutually-exclusive).
* Guild queue system - Guilds can register themselves on a queue for the GPQ.
* EIM Pool system - After the first instance setup, next event instances are loaded beforehand and set on a pooling queue, optimizing future loadouts.

Player potentials:
* Adventurer Mount quests functional.
* All Equipment levels up.
* Player level rates.
* Gain fame by quests.

Server potentials:
* Multi-worlds.
* Inventory auto-gather and auto-sorting feature.
* Enhanced auto-pot system: pet uses as many potions as necessary to reach the desired threshold.
* Enhanced buff system: smartly checks for the best available buff effects to be active on the player.
* Enhanced AP auto-assigner: exactly matches AP with the needed for the player's current level, surplus assigned to the primary attribute.
* Mastery book announcer displays droppers of needed books of a player, by reading underlying DB.
* Custom jail system (needs provided custom wz).
* Delete Character (requires ENABLE_PIC activated).
* Autosaver (periodically saves on DB current state of every player in-game).
* Both fixed and randomized versions of HP/MP growth rate available, regarding player job (enable one at ServerConstants). Placeholder for HP/MP washing feature.
* Accounts can be created automatically when trying to login on an inexistent account -- credits to shavit.
* Usage of Bcrypt (up-to-date) as the main password hashing algorithm, replacing old SHA's -- credits to shavit.

Admin/GM commands:
* Server commands layered by GM levels.
* Spawn Zakum/Horntail/Pinkbean.
* New commands.

Project:
* Organized project code.
* Highly configurable server (see all server flags at ServerConstants).
* Fixed/added some missing packets for MoveEnvironment, summons and others.
* Reviewed many Java object aspects that needed concurrency protection.
* Heavily reviewed future task management inside the project. Way less trivial schedules are spawned now, relieving task overload on the TimerManager.
* ThreadTracker: embedded auditing tool for run-time deadlock scanning throughout the server source (relies heavily on memory usage, designed only for debugging purposes).
* And many, many others features available!

Expect hype, everyone! Happy Mapling!!

Disclaimer:

This server source MUST use the provided WZs, clean WZs testing this source WILL eventually fail somewhere. Fixes for issues under that scenario will promptly not be checked out.

There are also some inconveniences regarding usage of Java 8 on this server. Consider downgrading to Java 7 for a better experience on this.

P.S.:

Folks, this project is something that wouldn't ever be achieved alone.

Shout out to @Twdtwd, @SharpAceX, @Jvlaple, @kevintjuh93, @Matze, @Lerk, @BubblesDev and many other fellow developers, it has been a honor for me to have further improved the project you guys maintained on. You guys did a neat job back there! Bravo!! :thumbup1:
@haha01haha Your repacking suite just ROCKS, man! I'm in your debt. :laugh:

Last, but not least, thanks @vcoc for aiding me in the project on many new commands, layering them out in several GM levels, bug reports as well as many good suggestions to further improve the server. You were really dependaple! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MapleSolaxiaV2 Release

The most complete source v83 released!! Any help is welcome XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

cbe49b741276ed3a1a14101ac15549e9 - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I keep getting this error :( This is my first time.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

I've occasionally followed this project after a friend linked it to me, and I can definitely say this source represents a major improvement over the original Solaxia source. Good job on continuing the work and sharing it with the public. I will be sure to recommend people this source instead.

SolaxiaV1 is dead. Long live SolaxiaV2!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

What the pqs are working?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Comment removed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Guys, reportedly there are still some issues regarding the last commit on the repo. The timing is bad, as I will be travelling for until mid of the next week. As soon as I feel all the contents and patches I am about to insert is OK, it will be uploaded there. Until that happens, hang on.

thanks for this release, also by any chance does this have 3rd party criticals showing?
I managed to make 3rd parties see critical hits. If this is not there right now, it will be soon, on the next commit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

"i know this may sound bad but any chance of auto register script to be added?" resinate Hmmm, I think not. At least not this time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Comment removed.

Last edited:
Reaction score

dont worry guys i made an auto register system. its bit annoying to add i just used code from nakedstory source and it works.

yea were having issues with keybinds, where buddy put a potion on blank slot and game was saying he was using mage spells lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Example MS error: "You have been disconnected from the login server"
Line 158 in MapleServerHandler if you cant reach login so remove this line client.sendPing();
It's common for some PC.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

im sorry but do i really need to use JDK 7 to 100% working ?
i already installed JDK 8 for some other project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

im sorry but do i really need to use JDK 7 to 100% working ?
i already installed JDK 8 for some other project

Go environment setting and make java 7 first

LFht4kd - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Fixed my Hp issues,
you need to apply this fix for map scripts

remove or add // from map/onUserEnter

this
importPackage(Packages.tools);

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

somehow I can't get through charselection. can someone help me? always when I press on char I get back kicked into the login screen with "unable to log on the game server"

Back