Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
everytime i login or make a command the cmd screen shows me an error, The system cannot find the path specified, now the path in the code are logs/, which means it supposed to create an folder in my server folder named "logs" and make those files automatically.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome pack!

Im having some issues regarding loot. Mobs drop the special items, like nx coupons and that burning feather.

They dont however, drop normal items or even cash. Any idea why that may be? Ive searched through everything.

I have updated the loottable in temp_data @ sql manager.

Untitled - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I get this error when compiling. Not sure what it means tho.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most likley you should change global drop data.. Should be no reason to mess with temp_data .... if so can you take a picture of your sql global drop so i can see the chance rate

Ronan your source is amazing just wish adding wz into it was easier ������

Ronan for the noobs. Quest for 3rd job is bugged your mob.wz is corrupted. Also drop chance for dark marbles is to low . should be around 900 instead of 300

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Ronan for the noobs. Quest for 3rd job is bugged your mob.wz is corrupted. Also drop chance for dark marbles is to low . should be around 900 instead of 300

Thanks. Unfortunately, the development of this server source requires contingency changes into some of the Wz files. So, for people that want to keep pace of the server changes, the need of taking updated Wz changes into account is necessary...

Regarding your stated issue between the Mob.wz and the quest for 3rd job, there are actually no bugs there. I'm assuming you've ran into a client crash as soon as you've reached the boss area. On one of the updates, HPBar were added to the 3rd job bosses, and referencing UI images to them are depicted on the UI.wz. Provided the updated UI.wz is being used by the client, no such issue should happen.

Solutions for that would be either remove HPBar reference nodes from the Mob.wz or utilize the updated UI.wz that was provided.

Drop chances for 2nd job drops, noted! Thanks for the feedback.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. Unfortunately, the development of this server source requires contingency changes into some of the Wz files. So, for people that want to keep pace of the server changes, the need of taking updated Wz changes into account is necessary...

Regarding your stated issue between the Mob.wz and the quest for 3rd job, there are actually no bugs there. I'm assuming you've ran into a client crash as soon as you've reached the boss area. On one of the updates, HPBar were added to the 3rd job bosses, and referencing UI images to them are depicted on the UI.wz. Provided the updated UI.wz is being used by the client, no such issue should happen.

Solutions for that would be either remove HPBar reference nodes from the Mob.wz or utilize the updated UI.wz that was provided.

Drop chances for 2nd job drops, noted! Thanks for the feedback.
Ronan is aran skills 100% fixed on new update been trying to fix fenir skill cant figure out what is causing the dc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nope, aran skills still have it's issues. Which kind of error appears on dc? Usually dc crashes either means packet sent to client lack some bytes (error 38) or it's some wz related error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, aran skills still have it's issues. Which kind of error appears on dc? Usually dc crashes either means packet sent to client lack some bytes (error 38) or it's some wz related error.

Sounds Good Thank you if i find the fix ill pm you:drool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to make stars and bullets rechargable on shops? The recharge button doesnt show up somehow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the links are down :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f921/windows-10-v83-localhost-1121377/

can you do me a favor and upload this "LOCALHOST" somewhere?
yea i got you fam <3 sorry didnt notice they where down o.o)
Well i think your looking in the wrong place bro... i just checked his github and everything is still up, so here is Ronan Git - your welcome good luck on v83 i suggest using his updated source - btw a couple things is bugged - Aran skills and some minor stuff :eek:tt:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Haven't tried this yet but just from the work and effort put into this, it's probably the best V83 source there is

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ronan can you tell me why your player npc dc's me every time i make one

Can anyone tell me how to make stars and bullets rechargable on shops? The recharge button doesnt show up somehow.

Recharge Works fine make sure your using his updated Wz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@TagStory PlayerNPC dc'ing is regarded as a client crash due to an unexpected "scriptid" within the Wz files. Next time you find a PlayerNPC dc'ing you, look up on the DB table "playernpcs" the scriptid of that one and check it against the scriptids you have available in your Npc.wz files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TagStory PlayerNPC dc'ing is regarded as a client crash due to an unexpected "scriptid" within the Wz files. Next time you find a PlayerNPC dc'ing you, look up on the DB table "playernpcs" the scriptid of that one and check it against the scriptids you have available in your Npc.wz files.
Sounds Good Thanks Brotha Keep up the good work

Back