Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Reaction score
Re: MapleSolaxiaV2 Release

been trying since day 1 to fix these errors, prob is there is no error logs to trace them and i dont know packet editing

once i find the source of the 4 major issues i can show you.

come on now 4th job genesis skill should not dc everyone when it hits 15 targets..... i know this bug was fixed very long time ago and its back now? thats most obvious bug in pack.

im trying to the fix the bugs in this pack so i can release them and push them on gith but im getting no where in the source

im not trying to shyt on him. im happy he redid all the scripts and all that. just base core he used wasnt good one.

You're saying MapleSolaxia was a bad source? You can't be serious.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I swore in my life to never post again after that day but after seeing resinate post, I had to tell myself one last time god, as I sat down and decided to look at the post, I felt sad, cause for once I know that this very same disease has come back to hunt the open source community the one that blew it all away.

both the developer has been working hard to get everything working, bugs are normal in software cycle any developer will know that. what you are expecting is a full bug free source, that my friend isn't possible, you are feel to improve the core if you don't like, Im sure
the developer will be happy, but by saying it is a bad source and complaining it remains me of myself when I was 17, lol

I'm not really a good programmer, but today I have made a attempt to learn, which sometime that some may agree and some may not, after all I can't get everyone to love me <3

so here is an advise, either learn to fix it or dont use it.

Reaction score

i never said it was bad source.
after spending 20 hours of fiddling with the source, i have found some issues with item-exp gain that somehow cause a whole chain of bugs. im still trying to figure out what happened. ive been talk to sharpace.

I did make a MASSIVE mistake. i will admit to that.
yes, i am sry to dev on how i acted and was being complete fool.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It's finally here, folks! Commit 100! There were a array of some issues this last patch that have been patched, hopefully. Tweaked around the Mystic Doors again: as I couldn't make it work swiftly on a party-member scenario, creating a flag that forces priests/bishops to spawn doors near player spawn points (as it seems players can only enter reliably on a map if spawning from a SP) shall do the job for the "door disorientation", hehe.

Improved the event instance loadup, only the 1st attempt to a PQ will take a while now.

Improved (not neatly but tis' something) bosses HPbar mechanics, making now appear to the player that one bar of the boss currently targeted (that boss must have been targeted a few seconds before this takes place).
Updates monster book drop data with the lastest version of this DB. Added expeditions for Showa bosses (bodyguards & Big Boss), Zakum and Pinkbean. And more minor patches.

Thanks for the support, folks!

P. S. :

A reminder: a source is a source, they have many strengths, yet they do have many flaws as well. In a large-scale project as this is, it is expected to have some kind of dampening every now and then (with fixes coming along, obviously, when the flaw has been detected, identified and properly addressed). One should not forget that when dealing with software development.

With all that said, from now I intend to settle down, committing just some minor fixes on those things I have implemented and, by some circumstances, went awry.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This source is the best option for v83 i think.

Only have a few bugs but every person can fix it
If the owner of project check the "help section" they can find more bugs in solaxia source.
Example quests system made by TWD.... is broken for items rewards, i see a few threads in help section talking about that.
example: http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/quest-finished-item-reward-1100517/
And others..

About the issues, only focus on fixed the Disconnects problem.
Good luck

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Uzayin Sorry for the late reply, idk if you already solved this. This issue happens because you have alloted low space for Java Virtual Machine. By default this shouldn't happen. Try finding the solution for this on Java JRE documentations.

Hiroshiima This issue may be because you haven't properly set your server/host IP on "configuration.ini". Default is 127.0.0.1.

I did not find a localhost, did you have one?
I've got some localhosts on the Drive, check there.

How can i remove this keyboard settings ?,
and level up weapons/stuffs?..

All these settings and many more can be toggled/untoggled changing some flags' values at the ServerConstants file. Check/uncheck any those you want for your server.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Uzayin Sorry for the late reply, idk if you already solved this. This issue happens because you have alloted low space for Java Virtual Machine. By default this shouldn't happen. Try finding the solution for this on Java JRE documentations.

@Hiroshiima This issue may be because you haven't properly set your server/host IP on "configuration.ini". Default is 127.0.0.1.

I've got some localhosts on the Drive, check there.

All these settings and many more can be toggled/untoggled changing some flags' values at the ServerConstants file. Check/uncheck any those you want for your server.

BTW you have problem with keyboard anti exploit code, when you try use low level potions (red regular potion, orange regular potion) you got dc.
i fix it in my source but people should to know.
and really nice source, i still don't check all pq's only henesys and it's work fine.
tomorrow i will check other PQ's too.
9/10 source and it cause no CPQ... (my favorite pq :( )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That is not true Zygon btw you are the longest experienced coder so please tutorial us!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Haha, thanks a lot arielzxcvbb! I haven't fiddled with CPQ, Ariant PQ, any of those bcz I know those uses a whole set of unique mechanics, some of them with their own packet structures. As a complete stranger of packet debugging (mystic doors is the pinnacle of that statement, I've just made some server-side workarounds there), if there were any issues because of malformed packet data all the work would be hopeless, so I simply decided to ignore them.

Regarding this keyboard issue, was your character with mage skills by any chance? As I could see from some skill ids and use ids, some of them share the same integer key, hence the flaw. However, by playing here I could allot Red Bean Sundae and Magic Guard (both ID 2001002) on different areas of the keyboard and they worked properly, saving to keyb to DB and recovering from without an issue. In what scenario you got it to fail?

That source sucks because @SharpAceX and I worked on it.

:love:

Man, this source was by far one of the cleanest and way updated v83 I found, when I started back ago. One round of lv1~200 speedrun I made to test this made me stunned. You guys made a great job, trust me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Haha, thanks a lot @arielzxcvbb! I haven't fiddled with CPQ, Ariant PQ, any of those bcz I know those uses a whole set of unique mechanics, some of them with their own packet structures. As a complete stranger of packet debugging (mystic doors is the pinnacle of that statement, I've just made some server-side workarounds there), if there were any issues because of malformed packet data all the work would be hopeless, so I simply decided to ignore them.

Regarding this keyboard issue, was your character with mage skills by any chance? As I could see from some skill ids and use ids, some of them share the same integer key, hence the flaw. However, by playing here I could allot Red Bean Sundae and Magic Guard (both ID 2001002) on different areas of the keyboard and they worked properly, saving to keyb to DB and recovering from without an issue. In what scenario you got it to fail?

Man, this source was by far one of the cleanest and way updated v83 I found, when I started back ago. One round of lv1~200 speedrun I made to test this made me stunned. You guys made a great job, trust me.
ENABLE_PIN = true;
still don't work when i put it on..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

im sorry but what different between JDK 7 vs 8.
i thought newer version = better.

I already learned java and start to making my own server on this source

Reaction score

im sorry but what different between JDK 7 vs 8.
i thought newer version = better.

I already learned java and start to making my own server on this source

Well for one, 8 has a different scripting system compared to 7. But this source supports 8 out of the box so you don't really need to worry about that. Just use 8.

Reaction score

This is an id that already logged in.

please help, the old source working good for me so idk why i have this problem :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well for one, 8 has a different scripting system compared to 7. But this source supports 8 out of the box so you don't really need to worry about that. Just use 8.

Can't guarantee this though. I strongly suggest usage of Java 7 here.

Reaction score

Wow i manage to fix the issue by changing the clock time.

Great source thanks bro.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you send admin / player commands list?.
/commands don't work..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

What would be causing for mesos to not drop, i have items dropping.
*Fixed issue* redid database and changed temp_data to drop_data before launching server.

Last edited:
Back