Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v83] HeavenMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MapleSolaxiaV2 Release

Comment removed.

Last edited:
Reaction score

letting everyone here know, this source does not and will not work for java 8. ive spent nearly 60+ hrs trying work with java 8 on this and nothing. downgraded to java 7 JDK, everything and i mean everything worked 100%.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Comment removed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Comment removed.

Last edited:
Reaction score

letting everyone here know, this source does not and will not work for java 8. ive spent nearly 60+ hrs trying work with java 8 on this and nothing. downgraded to java 7 JDK, everything and i mean everything worked 100%.

The original Solaxia ran entirely on only Java 8, so please stop being ignorant and misleading other people just because you are unable to perform basic troubleshooting and debugging.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Comment removed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

We focus only on the class explorers. We are not working on aran or cygnus!
I was going to ask how does one go about editing the options of picking KoC and Aran so people don't choose them in the localhost?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

cygnus quests and job advancer not working...
Create a Quests Js for cygnus GMS-Like is very easy.

Now I have added the whole system of the PQ, but there are full errors, need someone who understands more than me for that.
its Important PQ.
You only need change the methods and make compatible to this version.
whats your server? NovaStory? Siempre te escribo y me ignoras

The original Solaxia ran entirely on only Java 8, so please stop being ignorant and misleading other people just because you are unable to perform basic troubleshooting and debugging.
GG

Reaction score

I manage to fix the cygnus and aran but i need help with other problem (the portals) example: if im moving to the right portal and click up in my keyboard its skipping 1 map and moving me to next map ( moving me 2 times to the right and not 1 time to right, its hard to explain this lol.)

please help im desperate :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I manage to fix the cygnus and aran but i need help with other problem (the portals) example: if im moving to the right portal and click up in my keyboard its skipping 1 map and moving me to next map ( moving me 2 times to the right and not 1 time to right, its hard to explain this lol.)

please help im desperate :(

you use one portal and the portal move to the second portal? really u need explain more details
Creo que entendi pero estoy dudoso

Reaction score

you use one portal and the portal move to the second portal? really u need explain more details
Creo que entendi pero estoy dudoso

Its hard to explain, when im entering portal like this :
C8ZNXCZ - [v83] HeavenMS - RaGEZONE Forums

its sometimes moving me 2 times to next portal so its skipping 1 map and takes me to the next map.

i hope you understand now cause i need help guys, thanks for the help :eek:tt:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back