Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[X-mas 2017] v1.220 kms source almost fully translated

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dont ask me why i ever did this, but i've changed almost every wz image with the english ones.

Also translated almost every script
Features(as far as i can remember, it's a friggin korean source it has more features than actual core gameplay)
-Tower of oz
-Auction house
-leaderboards
-working star planet transition
-shitload of weird aio npc functions
-souls
-a shitload more stuff i cant rememberi hope someone will have a use for this because it was a shitload of work.

Happy early new year!

Credits to the original releaser and creators:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/kms-1-2-220-gms-1103926/
Deleted the download link, will reupload the translated scripts and Wz files in a bit. Removed the source since a friend is still planning on making a server out of it. you can just use the source from the link above and slap these wz files and scripts in it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about Source? (features,etc) maybe some persons here need this release to make their own server. gg
Good job.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you !
what the encoding?

EUC-KR since there still are 2-3 functions in korean, which i did comment what they do and how they should be called in english, but i couldnt be bothered refactoring them and fixing the errors that popped up

Reaction score
Hello, I'm encrypter :D

thanks for taking the time to edit the server, here I leave the package (source) much more stable and complete, you can translate it if you want

Client IP 127.0.0.1 or create .bat to write
"start maplestory.exe 127.0.0.1 8484"

Change client source

SETUP FULL

SETUP 3 PARTS

If you plan to create a public server, I would like to play,because it contains many fun features

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
someone can help me?:*:
GFJYywf - [X-mas 2017] v1.220 kms source almost fully translated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I'm encrypter :D

thanks for taking the time to edit the server, here I leave the package (source) much more stable and complete, you can translate it if you want

Client IP 127.0.0.1 or create .bat to write
"start maplestory.exe 127.0.0.1 8484"

Change client source

SETUP FULL

SETUP 3 PARTS

If you plan to create a public server, I would like to play,because it contains many fun features

you can release the translate?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guessing translation will never be released, so why not close/delete this thread?

Back