Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client

Reaction score
Hey guys, it's everybody's favorite memer back at it again with a spicy one. For my Christmas 2017 release, I'll be releasing four sources, in addition to a v83 Evan client.

Without further ado, let's get on with it!

Vertisy v90

RMI system isn't the best, a shitton of things are half complete, but hey, do what you want with it. @Arnah is doing the right thing and quitting this shitshow known as the maplestory development community and actually doing something productive with his life by becoming my full-time Fortnite duos partner.

Mushy Pro v179

This is a fork of the original Mushy source on @maxcloud's Github, and worked on by several people for months. I cannot speak for the quality of this as I didn't bother setting it up, but I assume this thing is at least playable locally.

Nox v176

Yeah so I looked inside and it was absolutely horrendous. However, this is the base source for the still-in-development Rexion server so basically it means if you worked on this enough, it could actually become stable enough for a live server.

Rien v83

For their protection, I've removed everything except the src folder itself, and am using MoopleDev for everything else because of my personal preferences. In addition, I've removed the Web API stuff because it wasn't protected properly in my opinion. With just the src folder, anybody who wants to use this fully will have to do a bit of work on their own.

Evan Client v83

This client lets you use the Evan class properly-ish on v83 with wz edits as well as fixes skill animations and two skill DCs.

Please do not contact me directly for any reason regarding this thread. I will not offer any support setting these up and will not respond to questions regarding how I obtained any of these.

Shameless Plug
If you're looking to learn some sick sick web development, no better place than on .

Merry Christmas my loves!

:love:

Last edited:
Reaction score
6AtJWkA - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Thread cleaned, drama removed. What a poor way of communication has been going on in this thread. If you don't like what SharpAceX is saying about your client or what ever, report it and let the moderators handle it. Don't start drama and drag everyone with you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Building v90:
U4Allex - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums

TW4LrWl - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay so I got it to work, up until the login screen.
Typed in my account and password, once I hit login or enter, the client closes with the message
"You have been disconnected from the login server, please try again later."
This message appears in Vertisy Login 0:
xWyWpko - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay so I got it to work, up until the login screen.
Typed in my account and password, once I hit login or enter, the client closes with the message
"You have been disconnected from the login server, please try again later."
This message appears in Vertisy Login 0:
xWyWpko - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums
The exception is likely due to you using sha1 and me not properly adding the check.
You would need to check if the hashed password inserted is bcrypt, if it's not attempt sha1/whatev else, or just plaintext checks.

PHP:
}else if(checkHash(hashedPassword, "SHA-1", password) || (!ServerConstants.BCRYPT || (hashedPassword.startsWith("$2") && BCrypt.checkpw(password, hashedPassword)))){

Should work for line 404 in MapleClient, a better alternative is to use bcrypt solely and remove the sha1 check at all.

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Arnah , can i know that does mc and dual raid works in your release? for mc, i cant enter the portal of field 0 and 1

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Aight, all drama aside. This in its own regards is a good release. Anyone who can benefit or learn off of any of this is good by me. Sorry to Biesmen who had to clean up the mess.

Merry belated Christmas. Hope everyone has a great time for the rest of their Christmas breaks~!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Arnah , can i know that does mc and dual raid works in your release? for mc, i cant enter the portal of field 0 and 1
I never planned to add MC since Vertisy had a replacement I removed every part of it so you would have to code it from ground up.
And for dual raid I never really got far into fixing pqs so it wouldn't have that either.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just keep disconnect after PIC with the v179 link. Do you have any suggestion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can't pass after clicking the pic

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anyone is able to get the source working on my computer then I am willing to pay 50 euros.Send me an email: NaoufalBA@hotmail.com

<Mushy Pro project>

You can do this yourself, save your 50 euros, and learn something new all at the same time. Just set up normal , which has basic instructions there, then replace the src folder and you're good.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can do this yourself, save your 50 euros, and learn something new all at the same time. Just set up normal , which has basic instructions there, then replace the src folder and you're good.

I appreciate your comment but my only problem is how do I compile the pom.xml or isn't it even easier that somebody uploads the compiled files for me?

Back