Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can do this yourself, save your 50 euros, and learn something new all at the same time. Just set up normal , which has basic instructions there, then replace the src folder and you're good.
I appreciate you’re comment. Finally I got the compiling working now my last problem is when I at the character selection after clicking pic code it does not respond at all and So I can’t get in world game. Any solutions anyone? Thanks in advance.

By the way this is the reaction of the launcher.bat after clicking the pin code and press ok:
java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at client.MapleCharacter.loadCharFromDB(MapleCharacter.java:630) at client.MapleCharacter.loadCharFromDB(MapleCharacter.java:523) at handling.handlers.login.PlayerLoggedInHandler.handle(PlayerLoggedInHandler.java:73) ... 21 more[UNHANDLED] Recv [PLAYER_LOGGEDIN] found

-------

Nvm fault was with wz extracting WZ Dumper..
Had to replace map0-map9 to 'map'

Thanks a lot everyone who tried helping!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
go to account Database and theres a window call salt.. is there a salt too in your window looks like this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks! Does anyone have a v179 IDA or Unpacked client? I can't seem to find one anywhere. All the links are dead.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just need MapleStory.exe v179 unpacked, I can do the IDA stuff myself, but idk how to unpack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SharpAceX - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums
SharpAceX - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Vertisy .Help me.Quest interval = 0 can not receive after completion.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
eXTq5Z - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums

someone can help me please?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Vertisy .Help me.Quest interval = 0 can not receive after completion.

In QuestScriptManager.java remove the not started check in the start method
In StartQuestData.java add this method
Code:
public boolean hasRequirement(MapleQuestRequirementType type){
        return startReqs.containsKey(type);
}
In MapleQuest.java in onStart at line 170 change the repeatable boolean check to
Code:
startQuestData.hasRequirement(MapleQuestRequirementType.INTERVAL)

eXTq5Z - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums

someone can help me please?
Nothing in that stacktrace you provided can give any clues of what issue is. I suggest going into the logs and copying the full stacktrace.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it worked .Thanks Arnah.

Skill Aran.BODY_PRESSURE not work.help me.
I think it must be added TakeDamageHandler.java

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In QuestScriptManager.java remove the not started check in the start method
In StartQuestData.java add this method
Code:
public boolean hasRequirement(MapleQuestRequirementType type){
        return startReqs.containsKey(type);
}
In MapleQuest.java in onStart at line 170 change the repeatable boolean check to
Code:
startQuestData.hasRequirement(MapleQuestRequirementType.INTERVAL)

Nothing in that stacktrace you provided can give any clues of what issue is. I suggest going into the logs and copying the full stacktrace.
cool bro its work,now i problem with the skill:Aran.BODY_PRESSURE
and the dimensinoal mirror portal have only one option..and its the bossPQ
And he does not work at all,And even when I try to get in he says there's someone in my bag ... and there's no one on the server at all.And then how do I return all the PQ options
zvIQc74 - [Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client - RaGEZONE Forums

@Arnah I would be happy to have a response from you

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@maplebumi
you are GM?

Vertisy v90, Login 0 Error:

Connected to Center Server.Stacktrace info: Exception caught by: nulljava.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -6692 at net.PacketProcessor.getHandler(PacketProcessor.java:48) at net.MapleServerHandler.channelRead(MapleServerHandler.java:143) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1359) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:935) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:134) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:580) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:497) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) at io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:138) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Apr 28, 2018 6:05:44 PM io.netty.util.internal.logging.Slf4JLogger warnWARNING: An exceptionCaught() event was fired, and it reached at the tail of the pipeline. It usually means the last handler in the pipeline did not handle the exception.

Removed a client channel, now have: 0

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you're using br1337s v90 client it has a modified AES key and you either have to edit the key in client, server, or use a clean v90 client.

sick my poop didn't quote xGhoul

Back