Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Merry Christmas 2017] Vertisy v90, Mushy Pro v179, Nox v176, Rien v83, Evan Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me Arnah .Sell item price / 10 .Price item 470.000 and now only 50.000.How to fix

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me @Arnah .Sell item price / 10 .Price item 470.000 and now only 50.000.How to fix
That is how it worked in v90. They changed the prices in v88 and it's one of the best changes they did in awhile.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! SharpAceX what the api??
v83 rien source is not build..

ApiFactory...
ApiCallback.....
help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
isRechargable buy in hiredmerchant and isRechargable not remove item if quantity > 2.
help me Arnah

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if i am use other ip from 127.0.0.1 in "host" , i get this eror in bats :
Connecting to world server: 127.0.0.1:1200 Failed to reconnect to the World Server. Trying again in 10 seconds ,
how i fix that ? i want to make server online for otehrs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by tools.AutoJCE (file:/C:/Users/tmskd/Desktop/Vertisy/dist/vertisy90.jar) to field java.lang.reflect.Field.modifiers
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of tools.AutoJCE
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Successfully removed cryptography restrictions

v90 help error bat.;; my java8 jre1.8.0_171

Exception caught by: null
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -17817
at net.PacketProcessor.getHandler(PacketProcessor.java:48)
at net.MapleServerHandler.channelRead(MapleServerHandler.java:143)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1434)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:965)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:646)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:546)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:500)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:460)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:884)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[h=2][/h]Monsters getting stuck when killed out of range of the screen.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I open server on vps with Versity source , i use in "host" the vps ip , and in Center/world : 127.0.0.1, the server after 3min stop to work , cant login to char ,
How i fix that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mount explorer skill 1004 use 3 seconds > cancel buff help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mount explorer skill 1004 use 3 seconds > cancel buff help me.
Because mounts don't have proper durations. Just set it to -1 if its a mount and do a check in MapleCharacter.update and make sure duration isn't -1 before cancelling.

Back