Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(MoopleDev) commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i changed a few things in the commands of moopledev and today i wanna release it for people who have no clue how commands works for most of u it isn't the best release ever i knowz. This is my first release so don't hitt me that hard :eek:tt:
PHP:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6e9skbkey63ev57/commands.txt

Credit:
Kevintjuh93 for the source moopleDev

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why don't you have an arraylist with the commands and their description, so you can easily loop through them instead of dropping a message manually for each of them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i changed a few things in the commands of moopledev and today i wanna release it for people who have no clue how commands works for most of u it isn't the best release ever i knowz. This is my first release so don't hitt me that hard :eek:tt:

From looking over this I don't think I see anything new or even changed. "I added a ton of new commands"

Back