• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Odin-Revamped Rev 988 *114.1* Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Firstly Hello :rolleyes:

afew days ago I took Original Odin Src.. released back in 2008 Rev988 before it went.. I started of with a slow redesign and after which I updated mina 2.0.4 and updated it to work with the game protocol.

Im updating from v55 if you are curious and the goal is to get ingame without adding any stuff which was added in any version example classes,skills,jobs. to test the odin emulator server

so please dont ask me why are the jobs missing etc.

* JDK 7 is needed cause of the use of diamond Operator but if you are using JDK 6 edit the files back but I don't recommend it.. Example HashMap<Integer,Integer>;

I have removed the compiled jar for security reasons. so you have to do it yourself. if you cant do that dont bother.

Code:
~ Odin-Revamped CHANGELOG ~

[Rev 1] :

+ Imported Odin Rev988
+ Redesign Struct
+ Upgraded Mina 2.0.4
- Remove of fakeChar as it not needed
- Remove of PacketProcessor Modes
- Remove some Deprecated Stuff
+ updated helloPacket to Game Protocol 114.1

[Rev 2] :

+ Update the Authsuccess()
+ Updated tempBan And PermBan()
+ LoginWorker Redesigned.
- Removed of More Deprecated Stuff

[Rev 3] :

+ tweak the LoginPasswordHandler
+ updated serverList() and serverListEnd()
+ updated RecvOps/SendOps Partly*

**Updated:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/odin-revamped-rev-988-114-a-868148/index2.html#post7178145

Download : REMOVED! See Above

Credits : Original Odin Developers.

File Packed with 7-Zip..

greets
iKillCypher

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Odin-Revamped Rev 988 *114.1*

To this development, I present all of my lol.
I hope you get somewhere with this, but seriously, until you have working ingame, keep this in the development section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

where can i get v114 XML wz?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure most noobs will download it and try using and are like WTF?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Stop being so hard to other people. To all you complainers, we haven't seen anything better from you. At least he is trying to help and I can see that he is learning. It's good to see people learn, but you guys only make them lose their motivation to code, and when that happens you guys will complain that the community is dead.

Good going!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Shut the duck up.. Why are you even here? Let him do what he wants and stop trying to act all hard on the internet. You look like a Ducking idiot out of all the poop you said. I cant help but to laugh my butt off at people like you. Like I told many others here FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THEN BASH ON RANDOM PEOPLE.

LoL @you.
I find my reaction just fine for such a "release".

Stop being so hard to other people. To all you complainers, we haven't seen anything better from you. At least he is trying to help and I can see that he is learning. It's good to see people learn, but you guys only make them lose their motivation to code, and when that happens you guys will complain that the community is dead.

Good going!

Could be fine if he actually coded.
But I see nothing here but a few updates with the packets,
(yeah you can't even pass the login) and that updated mina.
is that a joke?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty much well said kevin I came here to help the community just because I stump into an issue all I get is poop and flames.. NOT one single soul came to help me out...sad to say all most of you running a server dont know poop and complain when something don't work... using crappy repacks..

Community seems to full of selfish and retarded who only care for their self... sad that most of you guys are using Odin based server and violating AGPL... if not for odin lawsuit most of you guys would be sued today..

Greets
IKillCypher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Odin-Revamped Rev 988 *114.1* Updated Info

if only someone can dissect odin line by line for me to understand it, i am sorry that i can't help just like "any other person." and to the moderator, this is the first time i see you being positive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

v114 gms xmls :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
0x00 can't seem to be sent at all.. wtf something is seriously wrong..no one seems help me at all..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You changed mina-core? The thing that probably causes the packet handler to be null is the decoding/encoding. Packet isn't decoded correctly, which will make it show a really weird header (negative or high number). Try printing the header.

Also, do not turn this in a help thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ty well pretty much something is broken,yes I did updated mina how long do people are going to use old version? :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Odin-Revamped Rev 988 *114.1* Fixed..

Login Button is Now Fixed.

Code:
[Rev 4] :
+ tweak packetEncoder()
+ Fixed missing coloums SQL
+ Fixed packetHandlers not being registered due to new mina update
+ Fixed the LoginServer not able to setHandler
+ Fixed of Loginbutton Stucked due to LoginServer and PacketHandler Bug.
+ Added Log of unhandled Recv Ops for debugging purpose
- remove of old IoSession in ProtocolFactory using the new Mina IoSession
- remove of SendOps/RecvOps Properties it is now handle internally.
- remove  of more stuff which will never be used.

here is a Pic before some haters come here and flame again..

iKillCypher - Odin-Revamped Rev 988 *114.1*  Fixed - RaGEZONE Forums

sadly I am never going to release it.. you want you can start of with the crappy rev 3,I got flame,hated for no reasons people who call me n00b ? I really wanted to help but after what happen..no way!!

just because I could not fixed the login stuck? time was not on my side so I could not look at the issue..

please don't pm me asking me to join your server as developer.. not going happen I dont support people who run server..

dont ask me for this source you want take a odin rev988 and update it yourself.

you got no one to blame certain guys hated me for no reason when i tried to help the community.

Here :

To :

iKillCypher said:
To FLOfficial LOSER ! you flame people so much without knowing anything
iKillCypher said:
To lolwatwut you are not a very smart person..yeah you were right my recv was wrong but pretty much you never really understand what issues I was having.. and you asked me to gtfo maybe you should.. together with your crappy repack of SXMaple.

greets
IKillCypher

Last edited:
~永遠の美~
Reaction score

Code:
[Rev 4] :
+ tweak packetEncoder()

sadly I am never going to release it.. you want you can start of with the crappy rev 3,I got flame,hated for no reasons people who call me n00b ? I really wanted to help but after what happen..no way!!

just because I could not fixed the login stuck? time was not on my side so I could not look at the issue..

please don't pm me asking me to join your server as developer.. not going happen I dont support people who run server..

you got no one to blame certain guys hated me for no reason when i tried to help the community.

Here :

To :

greets
IKillCypher

I still respect you and what you did with the update. It is hard to update from one version to another is the structure is wrong or something. As i can say FLOfficial can go FKKKK himself with all the flame and hate.

Respect Brother ^_^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It is hard to update from one version to another is the structure is wrong or something.
Lol no. Updating version is very easy. If you want to add new fetaures or optimize source, then
it is hard ;)
Good luck with your source and F*** some people on this forum ;D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Code:
[Rev 4] :
+ tweak packetEncoder()

Here :

To :

greets
IKillCypher
You're Ducking dumb if that's your update log and you don't even know how to use mina 2.0.4 properly.

Missing SQL columns.. what a noob you are.

Who forgets to sethandler when using mina 2+? Only noobs like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back