Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OdinMS paster.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, well i got so bored, and fed up with going through all the java folders to paste a little file, so i made this application to do it for you.

It has a easy and simple to use interface like so:

cybershocker - OdinMS paster. - RaGEZONE Forums

Where it says 'Where is java installed' you must add something like this 'C:\Program Files\Java'

I would have made it so you just type C:/ or what ever, but some people have Program Files (x86) etc etc..

Hope you enjoy it ! :D

Credits - Me :blink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice :) this is really cool haha :3 making servers is getting easier and easier... XD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah, you could just use windowskey + r> cmd > copy, but sure, a GUI is nice too.

If this is all you're capable of, then good job?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, you could just use windowskey + r> cmd > copy, but sure, a GUI is nice too.

If this is all you're capable of, then good job?

Dude people dont know run commands, etc etc, noob friendly and it isnt supposed to be the best app out there, as i stated "i was bored"

And isnt inserting a cmd command gunna take ages? this is easy, find the file hit paste done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dude people dont know run commands, etc etc, noob friendly and it isnt supposed to be the best app out there, as i stated "i was bored"

And isnt inserting a cmd command gunna take ages? this is easy, find the file hit paste done.
If you don't know how to use a CMD prompt, you shouldn't be hosting a server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In order to technically 'launch' the server, it requires to run a .BAT file.
Guess what a .BAT file is? CMD prompt commands!

But there is other methods of executing the JAR.

Yes i said launching?
And i dont really look into CMD commands really.
Look dude, i dont wannt fight with you over this app, but seriously cant i just release in peace?

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks okay.
Doesn't seem like something I'd use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was I stopping you?
I was simply stating how you were wrong.

Leave it at that.

Didt say you was stopping me, but you was the first one saying it was a waste of time, or what ever. and yes i will leave it at that.

dont wanna get a bad rep on the forum.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Looks okay.
Doesn't seem like something I'd use.

Haha not to worry, it wasn't made to approve by every one :)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, and well its my 2nd program to do with maple, hehe, other one was a basic one i didt send out since i didt think no one would want, it makes a .bat file like a launcher. for clients.
heh I don't know much on programs but that seems a bit nice ;D
Well this thread might be useful for new people having problems
putting jars in their java (although u don't need to put the dist jars in java folder, works without them)

Back