• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Official]ViciousMS v117.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Stop begging for help here. Go beg on someone else's release or your own help thread.
Also, SQL file isnt released. If you cant add some tables you shouldn't use this.

v117.2
This is the OFFICIAL ViciousMS source release, not a leak.
As the owner of ViciousMS, I am entitled to do so, unlike SilentThief.

Hello, RaGEZONE! I'm gonna be releasing my v117.2 source.

The source has some features in it, not a whole lot though. It's lowrate. And its based off the sexy AristoCat(Itzik)'s Helisium(can't remember what revision). Over the past 9 months, with constant reopenings of ViciousMS and XenoMS, and more name changes, it has come to the point where its one of the most stable sources around, and its very rare you'll find a bug(except for some skills maybe, and the poop i coded that added more bugs l0l). So it's a 99.9% bugless lowrate source with crappy features and npcs. Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

ViciousMS will now be developed open source.

Features:
-99.9% Bugless:
Nearly all bugs have been squashed by the developers we've been switching throughout the past 9 months.

-Side Sytem(Light&Dark):
Dark: 2x EXP
Light: 2x MESO
This system is currently disabled, I don't want players running around with 2x EXP.

It'll be revamped in the next revision:
Dark: 10% Increase of base exp rate, but 10% decrease of base meso rate.
Light: 10% Increase of base meso rate, but 10% decrease of base exp rate.

-Hardcore System:
@hardcore to gain 2x exp in exchange for your character being deleted when dying.
It's currently disabled because you can toggle it at any time.
It'll be revamped in the next revision and will require mesos to toggle, and it will only increase base exp rate by 20%.

-APBank:
This system was ported over from our highrate server, ViciousMS.
It's enabled in the source, no idea why.

-MesoBank:
Basically an alternative to increasing the meso cap.
You can deposit and withdraw up to Integer.MAX_VALUE to and from the meso bank.
It will store up to 9 trillion mesos.
Credits to soulfist for this one.

-Level 40 equips AIO
It sells equips for level 40 and below to beginners.

-Level 150 Skill Maxer
It maxes your skills for 150mil. Alternative to SBs.

-JQ System
It's an NPC that lets you do JQs. Nothing special.

-Cube Coin Shop
Alternative to buying cubes for NX. You gain coins from drops, and exchange them for cubes.

-Scroll Shop
Sells you scrolls.

-BossPQ:
Every v117 server has this.

-MobNX:
Mobs drop NX.
- @advance:
Job Advancer
- GMS-Like
- Dojo Working
Yeah, full dojo.
- PQ's Working
Most PQ's are working. SilentThief fucked up Kenta though.
It might be fixed, can't remember lol.
- Cubing Works
Cubing works.
- Scrolling Works
Scrolling works.
- Customize able Meso, EXP, and Drop Rate (In WorldConstants.java):
- And Much Much More!

Edit the rates in WolrdConstants once again so you dont bug me with PMs

Coming Soon:

-Revamped Hardcore
-Revamped Sides
-AUCTION SYSTEM

Credits:
AristoCat - The very sexy Helisium base(which was nearly bugless from the start :3)
Skorch - Current developer | ViciousMS Owner
Justin/Alien/Liv3/God/Dog - Current developer | ViciousMS Developer(why did i do that twice l0l)
Bekzod - Ex-developer, worked on this source a lot. | XenoMS Ex-Developer
Wolf - Current developer(ish) | ViciousMS Co-Owner
SilentThief - Motivating me to release this source and support open source development because he stole it and released it :)

Like 4 da first srvr doing open source dev
Donate 4 more smexy poop

Last edited by a moderator:
Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
What have I done :(:
Well I don't really care since if this version doesn't have reward system then it must be really old.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What have I done :(:
Well I don't really care since if this version doesn't have reward system then it must be really old.

sry bby</3
silentthief leaked it so i thought i might as well release it officially since everyone has it anyways

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I wasn't know silenthief was those kind of people.....

But thank you for releasing this open source.

May i use this open source as my own entertainment? hahaha

Reaction score
>There is nothing special about this source, it is v117.2 with minimal bugs, end of story.

Minimal bugs is more than enough. Also, the information you've posted on your thread made it sound like this source is a big deal, guess not anymore huh? You liked it so, much you even extended it where you wanted to make Revisions of this source, lol.
Although, this is none of, my business thats my2cents.

Nice job, Aristo/Skorch. I like the way you coded the WorldConstants, that'd be useful for having a world that's high rate and a world that's low rate.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This source was originally coded by AristoCat for XenoMS. Skorch is now the main developer of the source. Bekzod made the NPC scripts for the server (since Skorch doesn't know how to script NPCs). There is nothing special about this source, it is v117.2 with minimal bugs, end of story. Due to me releasing the source without the explicit information to do so, Skorch has gone ahead and started making threats about dox'ing me and dos'ing me.

Anyways GL with the source, and your server.

no it was not made by itzik for xenoms
we just so happened to use a very sexy and unreleased base by him
itzik has nothing to do with xenoms
also stop feeding people false information
bek didnt just code npcs, he did far more

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
no it was not made by itzik for xenoms
we just so happened to use a very sexy and unreleased base by him
itzik has nothing to do with xenoms
also stop feeding people false information
bek didnt just code npcs, he did far more

ya bek also coded quests! jkjk
I made this source for miself just gave it to xenoms cuz im so nice.

>There is nothing special about this source, it is v117.2 with minimal bugs, end of story.

Minimal bugs is more than enough. Also, the information you've posted on your thread made it sound like this source is a big deal, guess not anymore huh? You liked it so, much you even extended it where you wanted to make Revisions of this source, lol.
Although, this is none of, my business thats my2cents.

Nice job, Aristo/Skorch. I like the way you coded the WorldConstants, that'd be useful for having a world that's high rate and a world that's low rate.

Yes I remember worldconstants :D but it's not real multiworld because they are the same worldserver so players can see each other.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have to say a few things about what Skorch has been saying. I did not steal the source and release it for my own personal benefit, I released it because I had the access to do so, as far as I know, leaks are allowed (told to me by a moderator). The first time I used the source was when I made a private server called Maple City, it was for testing purposes at first, in the first day of the server being online, it had 10+ active members, once I heard that Skorch and Wolf were enraged at me, I shutdown the server for a brief amount of time before switching sources. Back to the "testing", I thought I'd be a good idea to put a server online that had a decent amount of players, I found multiple bugs within the source, along with at-least 50 that my players found. Skorch thought I was still using it, so he started DoSing me, along with Wolf, that ended badly, I started using their source again, and then released the source. At the time, I have no releases of their source, or anything to do with them, but, Skorch is "doxing" supposedly.

Here is the SQL for this source:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would recommend maybe adding in a fix for Innocence scrolls in the next revision as well.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have to say a few things about what Skorch has been saying. I did not steal the source and release it for my own personal benefit, I released it because I had the access to do so, as far as I know, leaks are allowed (told to me by a moderator). The first time I used the source was when I made a private server called Maple City, it was for testing purposes at first, in the first day of the server being online, it had 10+ active members, once I heard that Skorch and Wolf were enraged at me, I shutdown the server for a brief amount of time before switching sources. Back to the "testing", I thought I'd be a good idea to put a server online that had a decent amount of players, I found multiple bugs within the source, along with at-least 50 that my players found. Skorch thought I was still using it, so he started DoSing me, along with Wolf, that ended badly, I started using their source again, and then released the source. At the time, I have no releases of their source, or anything to do with them, but, Skorch is "doxing" supposedly.

Here is the SQL for this source:

Why are you promoting leeching?
It's not like I purposely added an impossible to fix error.
It's just the SQL, if they can't follow errors to add columns, they shouldn't be using this.
Theres a reason why I didn't add it in the main post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back