Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Offline Mail System!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol'd at pee system at your second screenshot
@ontopic
Kinda nice but I think you can do it with less memory wasting with an array.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A better system would be to have an NPC pop up upon login, in the form of a mailbox. It'd show who the sender was and have a Subject or Title. Then, when picking it, it'll let you read it. I can see this method being hard to do if someone is spamming, which is why an NPC would be more effective.

Reaction score
A better system would be to have an NPC pop up upon login, in the form of a mailbox. It'd show who the sender was and have a Subject or Title. Then, when picking it, it'll let you read it. I can see this method being hard to do if someone is spamming, which is why an NPC would be more effective.

It's easy, it's a open and retrieve.

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woah, I'd never think I'd see this thread on the front page again. Anyways, thanks for the tip Devon.

I'll probably make the NPC version as an add-on to this. Unless it's a big change, I'll just edit it to this thread and re-bump. =\

Back