Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PQ - Party Warper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so unlike most of my releases, this one is useful.
Code:
var map = 922010900; //put your map id here.
var minLvl = 1;
var maxLvl = 200;
var minAmt = 2;
var maxAmt = 6;

function start() {
    if (cm.getParty() == null) {
        cm.sendOk("#eIf you want to GuildPQ, #bthe leader of your party must talk to me#k. #rLevel range 1 ~ 200, 2+ person party.#k");
        cm.dispose();
    } else if (!cm.isLeader()) {
        cm.sendOk("If you want to try the quest, please tell the #bleader of your party#k to talk to me.");
        cm.dispose();
    }else{
        var party = cm.getParty().getMembers();
        var inMap = cm.partyMembersInMap();
        var lvlOk = 0;
        for (var i = 0; i < party.size(); i++) {
        if (party.get(i).getLevel() >= minLvl && party.get(i).getLevel() <= maxLvl)
            lvlOk++;
        }
        if (inMap < minAmt || inMap > maxAmt) {
            cm.sendOk("You don't have enough people in your party. You need a party of #b"+minAmt+"#k - #r"+maxAmt+"#k members and they must be in the map with you. There are #b"+inMap+"#k members here.");
            cm.dispose();
        } else if (lvlOk != inMap) {
            cm.sendOk("Someone in your party isn't the proper level. Everyone needs to be Lvl. #b"+minLvl+"#k - #r"+maxLvl+"#k.");
            cm.dispose();
        }else{
            cm.warpParty(map);
            cm.dispose();
        }
    }
}
Credits to MapleBlade.
Someone needed to release this.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's fine for starting PQs, Osiris lol. Just cuz ur pro-er at coding :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
var osiris = 922010900; //youd be newb not to kno what to put here
var min = 1;
var max = 200;
var minA = 2;
var maxA = 6;

function start() {
        cm.sendOk("Suck my lollipop.");
        cm.dispose();
        cm.sendOk("Suck my other lollipop");
        cm.dispose();
    } else {
        var k = 0;
        if (party.get(i).getLevel() >= min && party.get(i).getLevel() <= max)
            k++;
        }
        if (inMap < minA || inMap > maxA) {
            cm.sendOk("You don't have enough people in your party. You need a party of #b"+minA+"#k - #r"+maxA+"#k members and they must be in the map with you. There are #b"+inMap+"#k members here.");
            cm.dispose();
        } else if (k != inMap) {
            cm.sendOk("Someone in your party isn't the proper level. Everyone needs to be Lvl. #b"+min+"#k - #r"+max+"#k.");
            cm.dispose();
        } else {
            cm.warpParty(osiris);
            cm.dispose();
        }
    }
}[/spoiler]

lol, i felt like editing the text and shtuff.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ROFLMAO!!! I LAUGHED SO Ducking HARD! You used the base PQ script warpers from MapleBlade ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, he's new to coding, give him a break ... we've all been down that road. He's learning, unlike some leechers in the forum.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys, he's new to coding, give him a break ... we've all been down that road. He's learning, unlike some leechers in the forum.
I can respect new coders learning, but certain things shouldn't be re-released like this :p

Btw, you did not have "Credits to MapleBlade" when I posted. Glad you actually gave credits tho.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I sincerly doubt this guy is trying to learn. He has been releasing useless and not to mention pointless junk all night for the past 3 hours. Apparently he doesnt give regard to credits because according to a reliable source at least half the stuff he's released has been leeched or copied from somewhere or other. Even if he is trying to learn he is seriously going about it the wrong way.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PHP:
var osiris = 922010900; //youd be newb not to kno what to put here
var min = 1;
var max = 200;
var minA = 2;
var maxA = 6;

function start() {
        cm.sendOk("Suck my lollipop.");
        cm.dispose();
        cm.sendOk("Suck my other lollipop");
        cm.dispose();
    } else {
        var k = 0;
        if (party.get(i).getLevel() >= min && party.get(i).getLevel() <= max)
            k++;
        }
        if (inMap < minA || inMap > maxA) {
            cm.sendOk("You don't have enough people in your party. You need a party of #b"+minA+"#k - #r"+maxA+"#k members and they must be in the map with you. There are #b"+inMap+"#k members here.");
            cm.dispose();
        } else if (k != inMap) {
            cm.sendOk("Someone in your party isn't the proper level. Everyone needs to be Lvl. #b"+min+"#k - #r"+max+"#k.");
            cm.dispose();
        } else {
            cm.warpParty(osiris);
            cm.dispose();
        }
    }
}[/spoiler]

lol, i felt like editing the text and shtuff.
I don't get why you placed my name in the script.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I sincerly doubt this guy is trying to learn. He has been releasing useless and not to mention pointless junk all night for the past 3 hours. Apparently he doesnt give regard to credits because according to a reliable source at least half the stuff he's released has been leeched or copied from somewhere or other. Even if he is trying to learn he is seriously going about it the wrong way.
Okay sure. If I wanted to release good poop I would, but I am running a server I dont want my crap out. Also the only reason Im am release this useless stuff is cause im making a little project with visual c#. If your so good yourself why u on my thread talking poop? Dont you got better stuff to do? And this is the only thing I released that I did not make... Im not sitting here saying I made something which I didnt. Seriously releasing stuff on a forum is the last thing I want to do, why would I leech it all? Like I said im using these crappy releases for my little project.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay sure. If I wanted to release good poop I would, but I am running a server I dont want my crap out. Also the only reason Im am release this useless stuff is cause im making a little project with visual c#. If your so good yourself why u on my thread talking poop? Dont you got better stuff to do? And this is the only thing I released that I did not make... Im not sitting here saying I made something which I didnt. Seriously releasing stuff on a forum is the last thing I want to do, why would I leech it all? Like I said im using these crappy releases for my little project.

If you are aware that what you are posting is poop, don't post it. If this is for your "little project", keep it to yourself, as you are just spamming this forum with useless NPC scripts that aren't really beneficial to anyone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@soulfist
absolutely right haha.

they do have a point though relapse. If you knew the releases were poop, why would you release them? If you released them for the sake of learning, I would gladly applaud you on taking your time to learn some Java, but if you are going to, as you say, take crappy releases then re-release them, it's not worth much time to anyone.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just to let you know, this is Java, not C# to begin with. I also, looking at your releases and lack of concordance of what you're saying, I doubt you have made something worthy, that if you ever made something.

You say releasing is the last thing you would do, if that were true, you won't be alive by now, because you just did it.

Also, if you're using "these crappy releases" for your own project, I can tell that your project is as equivalent to what you've been releasing.

By the way, look up for the meaning of "leecher" and / or "leech" in this matters, since you're totally lost of its meaning.

Sounds like someone that were releasing untested stuff continually and claimed that they worked regardless of given proof.

You were the topic of 2/3 of his posts, I assume he wanted to keep it up. Plus "osiris" sounds cool :ehh:

Oh, okay.

Back