Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]Ban Appeal PHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:facepalm: Not only is it a failure to bump a 2 year old thread, regardless of how useful it is, which do you think is easier for players/owners? Player filling this out and owner (only owner or admin accessed) having to go into MySQL to view it (NOTE: MAJORITY OF NUB OWNERS DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXECUTE SQLS, LET ALONE FIND A DAMN TABLE), or player posting a thread on a forum and owner/admin/gm's being able to review it? Don't get me wrong, it's a good release, but I wouldn't say it's any easier having this.

Doesn't take poop too list the tables via PHP, calm the duck down.
It's not failure to bump, when it is actually useful.

Would you rather have ;
A. Fucktards posting on a forum, more than 1/3 not even following a guideline/format to follow(If there is one)
B. Simplified layout with forms to fill out.

OOOO i remember this lol 2 years ago~
I find it amazing your still here.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Doesn't take poop too list the tables via PHP, calm the duck down.
It's not failure to bump, when it is actually useful.

Would you rather have ;
A. Fucktards posting on a forum, more than 1/3 not even following a guideline/format to follow(If there is one)
B. Simplified layout with forms to fill out.

I find it amazing your still here.

Read please. The majority of the nubs in this section don't even know how to execute an sql, so how are they going to find a table when the sql hasn't even been executed? On top of that, the owner and whoever has access to MySQL are the only ones able to deal with it. GMs can't look at it. Players can't give their opinions, and offer proof of hacking/non hacking. Yes, forum posting is more effective because it takes less strain from the owners. They have to run the server, deal with the bugs, code/add things in, among other issues.

Now... if this tied into a forum, where it posted a thread with all of this info, viewable only to GMs or higher the second someone got banned, then I would say this is amazing. Otherwise, why put added tasks on owners? Like I said, yes this is useful but there are more effective ways of dealing with bans. It's also still against the rules to bump old threads, regardless of usefulness or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back