Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Odinms Working files v932

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i compile already this so u just need to donwload extract it and if u have problem with wrong version copy all the dist files into ur java ext folder.

Download>

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: RELEASE| Odinms Working files v932

Erm.. I heard all maps/portals of Odin don't work.. for the new rev.

ιĐαrk?
Reaction score

@ Sean360 - You Heard but didnt Test >_>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Wow another rev. What is new? v55? anything else?

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score

thanks for this, i really needed it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

omg.. rumor wasn't lying.. -_- nothing works in this rev..
ex. can't go into portals

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Yeah... Its no rumor. I have it and it does NOT work...
Just wait till a working rev comes.... Im searching for a sullotion for the portal's atm

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well from what I heard nexon changed most of the Id's in .wz files eg. map,portals,etc. Good thing Vana/Titan didn't use .wz files ^_^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Yeah.... I think it'll take a WHILE to get things back to good.....
ALL gm handbooks would have to be updated etc.... mapletip and sauna.gibed.us thingy would have to be updated.... Like a worldwide update @_@
Go vana!! lol...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Exactly right... You cannot go through portals. As stated, Nexon has played around with the wz files in the latest update (as in, edited and added a lot of things). So because OdinMS Source uses the wz files it has caused things unable to work. Just wait for a new revision.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Exactly right... You cannot go through portals. As stated, Nexon has played around with the wz files in the latest update (as in, edited and added a lot of things). So because OdinMS Source uses the wz files it has caused things unable to work. Just wait for a new revision.

This is a great point, bolded for a reason lol. I agree with you. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

well, tons of people are having trouble with the ver932 portal problem but it's not a bug just that GMS changed their id's and so all u need do is change back to the mob.wz file back to the v54 mob.wz files and u should be set ( Don't Flame If Already Post).

Mob.wz -

(!WARNING! mob file 160MB so might take a while for dl )

originally posted by Shadow131 from CEF i dont take creds he does

It's a fix .
Have fun.
credits to some 1 from odinms forum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

well, tons of people are having trouble with the ver932 portal problem but it's not a bug just that GMS changed their id's and so all u need do is change back to the mob.wz file back to the v54 mob.wz files and u should be set ( Don't Flame If Already Post).

Mob.wz -

It's a fix .
Have fun.

Great work, sheesh, would've taken a long time to upload the 160MB file.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

does it means, players will have to download mob.wz from 0.54 and not update it to the lastest 0.55 mob.wz?

well, if im using 0.54 mob.wz files, and the players have patched to 0.55 mob.wz can they login?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

does it means, players will have to download mob.wz from 0.54 and not update it to the lastest 0.55 mob.wz?

well, if im using 0.54 mob.wz files, and the players have patched to 0.55 mob.wz can they login?

1. Players dont need to copy anything from .wz files only you that is running the server.
2. Use v.54 for now becuase v.55 is complete useless all maps/portals dont work.
3. If you are using v.54 you need to tell your players to download v.54 mssetup and tell them to put YOURMS client in that folder in order to play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mob.wz -

It's a fix .
Have fun.
Yeah I saw that post over in OdinMS Forums. I guess we should use this temporarily. Might be a while until a new revision is out...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah I saw that post over in OdinMS Forums. I guess we should use this temporarily. Might be a while until a new revision is out...

Exactly, Odin takes a while to realease proper stable REVS, as it has been releasing revs 24/7 lately, however they all have some bugs. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back