Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kevinh1 - [RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello there is it I, Excell. For those who remember Dynastystory a Maple story Private server since 2008. Dynastystory was one of the top server at the time. Yes, I am the owner of Dynastystory and I've decide to release the source and repack to the public as I am not into this field any longer. With all of my hard work on this source and repack since 2013 now I hope you guys enjoy this repack/source. For those who supported DynastyStory, I want to say thank you for the love and support, its time to move on with life.
[video=youtube;-g6FUEysXuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=78&v=-g6FUEysXuY[/video]

Kevinh1 - [RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Dynastystory is full of custom and semi GMS-Like features, that gives you a whole new experience with the combination of nostalgic gameplay, re-experience your childhood with a little twist!​

Features / Detail :

Version : V83​
Custom net cafe gachapon (Different items weekly)​
GMS-like Gachapon​
Auto reward at certain levels​
Leafre Location of Level 200 - 250 NPC​
Kerning Custom Give away​
Town warper NPC​
Custom commands​
Vote rewards​
Custom NPCs​
All-in-one NPC​
HPQ​
KPQ​
LPQ​
LMPQ​
KPQ​
GPQ​
PPQ​
Custom Quest / PQs​
Custom rewards​
Max Level 250​
Item Creator​
Maple leaf system​
Semi GMS-like​
PVP​
Fully working Hired Merchant​
Rings​
Custom Scrolling​
Zakum Pre-quest​
Multi pets​
Daily Rewards​
Team Battle​
Custom Level 200 - 250 game play​
Competitive​
Balanced gameplay / economy​
NX Card drops​
Job advancer​
.....MORE​

Other Features :

[V104GMS/V140KMS Items and Hair]✔​
[Hired Merchant]✔​
[Custom gacha]✔​
[Custom Chairs]✔​
[PQs]✔​
[Daily Events]✔​
[Occupations]✔​
[BossPQ]✔​
[Dojo]✔​
[Fully Working Shops]​

Screen Shot

[

!Fully Working Shops[

[

!npcs V140 Hairs and Faces Stats Reset GML Rewards@

Occupation NPC

Random Stats NPC

Scrolling NPC Either Str, Dex, Int, Luck with Either Yellow,Green Wish Ticket

Bank System [

Custom Equips from Kiriru NPC at Free Market

Custom Gachapon

Download

Credits to excellzone.mrforum.net

Credits @Kevinh1 @Excellzone

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015/20166 ::..

you forgot the java tag and don't link to other forums for the download lol. Nobody wants to register on lower life form forum. Also idk why you bother adding 2016 to the title, it's not even 2016 yet

--

Someone with too much time, get it and mirror it so I can add to my collection

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015/20166 ::..

Sorry I've fixed the download link, I inputted the wrong download link, thanks for the heads up. I've fixed the post, I've copied it from my older forum and I just want to release it on a bigger forum just trying to help people out.

Last edited:
not a programmer
Reaction score
Thanks, link works.

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Looks nice gameplay wise. Won't bother looking at the internals though. What's this based off? It's a re-pack, but of what?

not a programmer
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Looks nice gameplay wise. Won't bother looking at the internals though. What's this based off? It's a re-pack, but of what?
Moople though not sure which revision.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I do not recall which rev it is, I am going to guess its 117?, I've fixed a lot of errors, but the source is based of Moople.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cant seem to login in to game after character selection I edited the server constant ip then compiled it same for the localhost. I see that the STARTER shows a different ip from my hamachi's so maybe thats why? How can I change that? THX

Edit: NVM fixed it after a clean compiling and renamed it to MoopleDEV

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i cant find in the source directory the world login and chanel properties, where i put the server IP?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Have you never touched a v83 source before..?" he said with a posed look, asserting his superiority.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
NVM i found it , it works and all the features are great!! just one thing annoying me, how i cancel the max skills every new player get?

"Have you never touched a v83 source before..?" he said with a posed look, asserting his superiority.

NVM i found it , it works and all the features are great!! just one thing annoying me, how i cancel the max skills every new player get?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get disconnect every time he left the cash shop, which can be? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Filename: Dynastystory Source Rev1.zip
Size: 0 KB
Type: zip

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For those of us who've never heard of filedropper:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BTW henesys pq doesnt work also LMPQ doesnt work don't write something if it aint true

Back