Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There's no .wz? and which SQL is the right one? because the one called "Dynasry" show me errors :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Getting a bunch of errors when I try to run channel.bat .
uSjRZzm - [RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Trying to enter the server after that lets me login, select a channel, and then hangs when trying to select a character.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Getting a bunch of errors when I try to run channel.bat .
uSjRZzm - [RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Trying to enter the server after that lets me login, select a channel, and then hangs when trying to select a character.

Try lowering your JDK to the preferred Java 7, Java 8 will give you importPackage errors.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kevinh1 - [RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::.. - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello there is it I, Excell. For those who remember Dynastystory a Maple story Private server since 2008. Dynastystory was one of the top server at the time. Yes, I am the owner of Dynastystory and I've decide to release the source and repack to the public as I am not into this field any longer. With all of my hard work on this source and repack since 2013 now I hope you guys enjoy this repack/source. For those who supported DynastyStory, I want to say thank you for the love and support, its time to move on with life.

Kevinh1 - [RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Dynastystory is full of custom and semi GMS-Like features, that gives you a whole new experience with the combination of nostalgic gameplay, re-experience your childhood with a little twist!​

Features / Detail :

Version : V83​
Custom net cafe gachapon (Different items weekly)​
GMS-like Gachapon​
Auto reward at certain levels​
Leafre Location of Level 200 - 250 NPC​
Kerning Custom Give away​
Town warper NPC​
Custom commands​
Vote rewards​
Custom NPCs​
All-in-one NPC​
HPQ​
KPQ​
LPQ​
LMPQ​
KPQ​
GPQ​
PPQ​
Custom Quest / PQs​
Custom rewards​
Max Level 250​
Item Creator​
Maple leaf system​
Semi GMS-like​
PVP​
Fully working Hired Merchant​
Rings​
Custom Scrolling​
Zakum Pre-quest​
Multi pets​
Daily Rewards​
Team Battle​
Custom Level 200 - 250 game play​
Competitive​
Balanced gameplay / economy​
NX Card drops​
Job advancer​
.....MORE​

Other Features :

[V104GMS/V140KMS Items and Hair]✔​
[Hired Merchant]✔​
[Custom gacha]✔​
[Custom Chairs]✔​
[PQs]✔​
[Daily Events]✔​
[Occupations]✔​
[BossPQ]✔​
[Dojo]✔​
[Fully Working Shops]​

Screen Shot

[

!Fully Working Shops[

[

!npcs V140 Hairs and Faces Stats Reset GML Rewards@

Occupation NPC

Random Stats NPC

Scrolling NPC Either Str, Dex, Int, Luck with Either Yellow,Green Wish Ticket

Bank System [

Custom Equips from Kiriru NPC at Free Market

Custom Gachapon

Download

Credits to excellzone.mrforum.net

Credits @Kevinh1 @Excellzone

have the match client link? bro

not a programmer
Reaction score
Anyone got the Dynasty Client files?
They are in the 83 files.rar of the filedropper link. If you are having trouble with filedropper downloading try to force it with a download manager.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any idea why im getting ''you have been disconnected from the login server''

i made sure to change server constant Host to 127.0.0.1 and made sure my localhost was also on 127.0.0.1. i also have loopback adapter installed ( if that even helps ) and im on windows 8.1. i am able to play all v83 servers except my own locally hosted one , is there something i missed out thats causing this ?

Reaction score
having some eventscriptmanager error upon starting it

and stuck at character screen with some net login handler problem

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Reaction score

error on world server? " port already in use: 1099 "

I guess step 1 would be running just 1 channel server? Anyway, 1099 is the default port for RMI iirc, i'm pretty sure you can change it in the source, you should run it as World server - 5sec wait - login server - 5 sec wait - channel server. The world server binds to the port first, and then waits for the other servers to connect. World acts as a center iirc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
after the screen to select the character back to the login screen
with the following message: Unable to log on to the game server

Back