Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any Idean on how put a AIO on dynasty repack that actually works ? I tried the NukeAIO and do not work for me npc error everytime. Any help will be appreciated thanks you!!! If I use the metalstory npc script it might work ? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For some reason after i run the world login and channel everything works perfect but it shows me that the server run on ip something like 74.84.120...... even though i changed it through the constants to XXXXX.no-ip.biz , why is that?

Reaction score
For some reason after i run the world login and channel everything works perfect but it shows me that the server run on ip something like 74.84.120...... even though i changed it through the constants to XXXXX.no-ip.biz , why is that?

If it was in a server-sided constants file, did you compile your sourcecode into a JAR file and replace it within the dist folder? If you just changed a .properties file, it should take effect after you restart the bat unless it's hard-coded within the source itself (requires compile to change).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If it was in a server-sided constants file, did you compile your sourcecode into a JAR file and replace it within the dist folder? If you just changed a .properties file, it should take effect after you restart the bat unless it's hard-coded within the source itself (requires compile to change).

i'll try ty :)

it worked!! it's a great repack but only 1 thing annoy me, is there an option to cancel the max skills after character creation cuz it's auto max skilled my character and how can i cancel it through netbeans?

Reaction score
i'll try ty :)

it worked!! it's a great repack but only 1 thing annoy me, is there an option to cancel the max skills after character creation cuz it's auto max skilled my character and how can i cancel it through netbeans?

Hmm.. I'm not sure. There's several ways to "max" skills. Is there an NPC you talk to, or does it just max all skills when you login? Most servers use a NPC to max, but I can check the source out if you wish and tell you if you can't figure it out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm.. I'm not sure. There's several ways to "max" skills. Is there an NPC you talk to, or does it just max all skills when you login? Most servers use a NPC to max, but I can check the source out if you wish and tell you if you can't figure it out.

i'm not using max skills immidiatly after character creation the skills are alreddy maxed

Reaction score
i'm not using max skills immidiatly after character creation the skills are alreddy maxed

In MapleCharacter.java search for a function called loadCharFromDB.
Find:
PHP:
for (MapleData skill_ : MapleDataProviderFactory.getDataProvider(new File(System.getProperty("wzpath") + "/" + "String.wz")).getData("Skill.img").getChildren()) {
                    try {
                        ISkill skill = SkillFactory.getSkill(Integer.parseInt(skill_.getName()));
                        ret.skills.put(skill, new SkillEntry(skill.getMaxLevel(), skill.getMaxLevel(), (long) -1));
                    } catch (NumberFormatException nfe) {
                        break;
                    } catch (NullPointerException npe) {
                        continue;
                    }
                }
and remove all of it.

Then, in its place, put this there:
PHP:
ps = con.prepareStatement("SELECT skillid,skilllevel,masterlevel,expiration FROM skills WHERE characterid = ?");
                ps.setInt(1, charid);
                rs = ps.executeQuery();
                while (rs.next()) {
                    ret.skills.put(SkillFactory.getSkill(rs.getInt("skillid")), new SkillEntry(rs.getByte("skilllevel"), rs.getInt("masterlevel"), rs.getLong("expiration")));
                }
                rs.close();
                ps.close();

Next, find function saveToDB(boolean update). In the function, look for this:
PHP:
deleteWhereCharacterId(con, "DELETE FROM skills WHERE characterid = ?");
Right below it, place this:
PHP:
ps = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO skills (characterid, skillid, skilllevel, masterlevel, expiration) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)");
            ps.setInt(1, id);
            for (Entry<Skill, SkillEntry> skill : skills.entrySet()) {
                ps.setInt(2, skill.getKey().getId());
                ps.setInt(3, skill.getValue().skillevel);
                ps.setInt(4, skill.getValue().masterlevel);
                ps.setLong(5, skill.getValue().expiration);
                ps.addBatch();
            }
            ps.executeBatch();

After you're done, compile again like you did before, and replace JAR in dist. It should no longer max your skills.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In MapleCharacter.java search for a function called loadCharFromDB.
Find:
PHP:
for (MapleData skill_ : MapleDataProviderFactory.getDataProvider(new File(System.getProperty("wzpath") + "/" + "String.wz")).getData("Skill.img").getChildren()) {
                    try {
                        ISkill skill = SkillFactory.getSkill(Integer.parseInt(skill_.getName()));
                        ret.skills.put(skill, new SkillEntry(skill.getMaxLevel(), skill.getMaxLevel(), (long) -1));
                    } catch (NumberFormatException nfe) {
                        break;
                    } catch (NullPointerException npe) {
                        continue;
                    }
                }
and remove all of it.

Then, in its place, put this there:
PHP:
ps = con.prepareStatement("SELECT skillid,skilllevel,masterlevel,expiration FROM skills WHERE characterid = ?");
                ps.setInt(1, charid);
                rs = ps.executeQuery();
                while (rs.next()) {
                    ret.skills.put(SkillFactory.getSkill(rs.getInt("skillid")), new SkillEntry(rs.getByte("skilllevel"), rs.getInt("masterlevel"), rs.getLong("expiration")));
                }
                rs.close();
                ps.close();

Next, find function saveToDB(boolean update). In the function, look for this:
PHP:
deleteWhereCharacterId(con, "DELETE FROM skills WHERE characterid = ?");
Right below it, place this:
PHP:
ps = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO skills (characterid, skillid, skilllevel, masterlevel, expiration) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)");
            ps.setInt(1, id);
                ps.setInt(2, skill.getKey().getId());
                ps.setInt(3, skill.getValue().skillevel);
                ps.setInt(4, skill.getValue().masterlevel);
                ps.setLong(5, skill.getValue().expiration);
                ps.addBatch();
            }
            ps.executeBatch();

After you're done, compile again like you did before, and replace JAR in dist. It should no longer max your skills.

in the second part, (delete where....) after i place it under the sentence and press F11 the build field and the phrase: "for (Entry<Skill, SkillEntry> skill : skills.entrySet()) {" is marked, pherheps you could edit it for me and send it to me? i'm desperate lol been sitting on this for like 2 hours

Reaction score
in the second part, (delete where....) after i place it under the sentence and press F11 the build field and the phrase: "for (Entry<Skill, SkillEntry> skill : skills.entrySet()) {" is marked, pherheps you could edit it for me and send it to me? i'm desperate lol been sitting on this for like 2 hours

Mind sending a screenshot? Something may not be declared or imported correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mind sending a screenshot? Something may not be declared or imported correctly.

Kevinh1 - [RELEASE] ..:: V83 Dynastystory Full Source/Repack 2015::.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh. Replace:
PHP:

With this:
PHP:
for (Entry<ISkill, SkillEntry> skill : skills.entrySet()) {

ty very much it worked!!
i don't want to create another thread, do you happen to know how i increase the spawn rate of all the monsters in the game
i mean more monsters in one map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This source got a lot of hackers :( Moving to Maple Solaxia
-Astory

Reaction score
ty very much it worked!!
i don't want to create another thread, do you happen to know how i increase the spawn rate of all the monsters in the game
i mean more monsters in one map

To make monsters respawn faster you can change the timer as it defaults in OdinMS to 10 seconds. To increase the mob rate, go to src/server/maps/MapleMap.java and in the constructor find:

Code:
public MapleMap(int mapid, int channel, int returnMapId, float monsterRate) {
        this.mapid = mapid;
        this.channel = (short) channel;
        this.returnMapId = returnMapId;
        [b]this.monsterRate = monsterRate;[/b]
    }

Just add either a multiplier to it or checks on certain maps or something. Like 2x the mob rate would be: this.monsterRate = monsterRate * 2.0f;

Reaction score
Any dupe patch for this version ?

There's a dupe patch for all versions. All you have to do is find it and handle it properly. If you have any public dupes you know of, look at their packets and check your source's handler to make sure they won't work. For trade dupes in Odin, you did a getTrade() != null check upon map warp or something for one, I forgot the rest tho.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I enable Autoban in dynasty source ? :O Thanks !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nezivoid explain more thanks, what do you mean by too many hackers in this source.
Like what are they doing to hack? what hacks?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nezivoid explain more thanks, what do you mean by too many hackers in this source.
Like what are they doing to hack? what hacks?

Dupe hacks with storage, hired merchant dupe, dmg hack,fly, changing starting clothes to gm clothes, taking gm skills.

Back