Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Releases]Repacks Included PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you are using my pvp system, you better put some credits up before I report this poop.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i download the ravestory thing....Edited the World Prop and stuff ...Ran the server...Went to FM 6...Hit a player...Nothin Happned..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
srry airflowO i forgot your credits but I added it, more repacks tomor but cant update thread now (im on my psp :nerd: xp

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
also gtg sleep now bye :sleep: lol some stuff in the first post got rolled back by my PSP :geek: :angry: well i update it tomor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmfao, You bettuh put credits or your dead.
Airflow0 will pwnn your butt :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I did use your eyes now i gtg sleep bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
joen, I can help only problem I have with what you can publish maplecharacter.java?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someonepost a repack with a working PVP the one he posted dont work or im doing something wrong :p

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait i think it works but why is it that ravestory repack doesnt detect database accounts when i log on to my account i dont see the character and i cant make new ones can someone help me with that?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well...tis is werid...it is working for me...=P

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i download the ravestory thing....Edited the World Prop and stuff ...Ran the server...Went to FM 6...Hit a player...Nothin Happned.. what AM I DOING WRONG :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
.-. Close Thread.

Can't past Character Selection.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try not to use the odinms.jar inside the repack...use the 1 that it on the 1st page...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The SQL is here
Code:
ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD COLUMN `pvpkills` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `messengerposition`;
and
Code:
ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD COLUMN `pvpdeaths` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `pvpkills`;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back