Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ShootSource v88 (JARs and SQLs only)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
August 2010 release. Also comes with 3 NPC scripts! :p

If I recall correctly, I retrieved these files back when the server was still running via a Webdav exploit. Moogra gave me permission to release this so here you go:

I have no idea what works and what doesn't as I have no changelogs and the only thing I did was get in game but according to Moogra not many bugs are fixed. No idea between the differences of bubbles.jar and goodbubbles.jar either. Take js scripts from another source, v88 wz and it will work fine. Root password for MySQL is asdfg123 in ServerConstants. Feel free to leech stuff too.

No support will be given, enjoy.

Last edited:
C# developer
Reaction score
I can't think of a single real use for this without the source, especially given that the jars are buggy.

Ever heared of decompilers?

And if they are buggy, fix them or just leech stuffs from the repacks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Pretty sure he has "heared" (English gdi) of decompilers. But then again it's not worth messing with these obsolete files. Though... people may run away with the Anti-Hack and a few packets perhaps. Fixing MapleRace wouldn't be a bad thing either imho.

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yes I have but do you even know how they work? Apparently not because if you did, you'd realize that they're not going to return to you the full source code, making this impractical as a base to continue developing on. Sure there are bits and pieces you could take from this, but it's largely useless past that.

C# developer
Reaction score
Yes I have but do you even know how they work? Apparently not because if you did, you'd realize that they're not going to return to you the full source code, making this impractical as a base to continue developing on. Sure there are bits and pieces you could take from this, but it's largely useless past that.

Oh really? Not giving full output???

OMG YOU ARE SOO SMART!!!

You can leech some stuffs from it or just attempt to rebuild it by using OdinMS

crap and these shreds of codes.

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score

OMG YOU ARE SOO SMART!!!

So in other words, you're literally confirming what I've been saying this whole time. If all you can do is rebuild it using another source or take bits and pieces, it's largely useless.

Forever please, thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
C# developer
Reaction score
So in other words, you're literally confirming what I've been saying this whole time. If all you can do is rebuild it using another source or take bits and pieces, it's largely useless.

Forever please, thank you.

No its not.

You can still view the classes and leech systems and other useful stuffs from there.

So don't consider your own opinion as the one true decision, because u are literally just wrong.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Decompilers are theoretical applications that reverse machine code into a high level language code equivalent. Most of the decompilers you see out there are for languages that have intermediate steps that make reversing the application to HLL code equivalent fairly trivial - Java is one of those kinds of languages. All Java code is compiled into bytecode for the JVM to execute at run-time: this bytecode is not platform specific and will execute on all machines with a JVM. Not very different from reading off ASM honestly.

OMG YOU ARE SOO SMART!!!

Decompilers will never generate original code 1:1 because information is lost or optimized when an application is compiled. OdinMS crap? Trust me, you don't even know what server software is​.

C# developer
Reaction score
Decompilers are theoretical applications that reverse machine code into a high level language code equivalent. Most of the decompilers you see out there are for languages that have intermediate steps that make reversing the application to HLL code equivalent fairly trivial - Java is one of those kinds of languages. All Java code is compiled into bytecode for the JVM to execute at run-time: this bytecode is not platform specific and will execute on all machines with a JVM. Not very different from reading off ASM honestly.

Decompilers will never generate original code 1:1 because information is lost or optimized when an application is compiled. OdinMS crap? Trust me, you don't even know what server software is​.

Of course I don't mr' google.

I aint no giving poop whether ur thinking that ik something or not, as long as I know that I do, its all there is to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I aint no giving poop whether ur thinking that ik something or not, as long as I know that I do, its all there is to it.

Speaking of your English knowledge....... And no, you don't know a thing about decompilers. Anyways, let's get back on topic.

Last edited:
Moongran
Reaction score
is hired merchants and alliance working in ur repack

Reaction score

Hi there Mr. Spaceman.

@OT:
Interesting find. Source code is probably best not to include though honestly. There are probably some things in the original source code that people would not like seeing the light of day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there Mr. Spaceman.

@OT:
Interesting find. Source code is probably best not to include though honestly. There are probably some things in the original source code that people would not like seeing the light of day.

Assuming this is dated 2010, thus rendering it obsolete and is perhaps one of the earliest v88 revisions, it won't matter imo. Besides, only the compiled jars are included so access to the source code is limited. (There was no decompiled folder in their server)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why can't we all be friends *looks left*, *looks right*, ohhh right... RageZone.

OT:

Pretty useless release for the masses. v138- is pretty useless for now.

C# developer
Reaction score
LOL I'm pretty sure you can't code in any language. I'm surprised you can even compile source code. Stop acting up as if you're pro. YOU ARE NOT

Oh? mr. smartass has decided to talk?

Good luck with your VB coding, idiot.

Back