Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source]NakedStory83

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After months and months hope was finally given to us in the form of rev69. Come a month later, said hope slowly dwindles and I begin to question the very possibility of a clean rev69 even existing at this point. :'(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A year passes, and I can only expect the continued absence of a deliverance of the clean rev69. It would take a miracle/a prophet for us to get our hands on it now.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
A year passes, and I can only expect the continued absence of a deliverance of the clean rev69. It would take a miracle/a prophet for us to get our hands on it now.

A year later, Jash finally comes back and apologizes for how Assembla decided to remove his repository.

Jash then concludes that GitHub should now be the platform of choice for those who wishes to host project code online.

Anyway, I've changed the repack download link to the MediaFire one that someone posted earlier.

Last edited:
Back