Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source]SteadyMSEA v97 Source BUGLESS - READY FOR v99

for(alive>0){makeMoney()}
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Blah heres my v97 source. Thanks to rmzero for updating from v82->v97.

Has everything except potential.

Good luck finding a client.

Quote from RmZERO:
Since you put my name in your post, I'm going to go ahead and say that this is far from bugless, since you put a lot of your own coding in there.

Also, it has not many features since I didn't want to give xphire any of them, just the basic skills and what not since he has a high rate server.

You could call it Celino + xphire's coding, updated to v97/some skills, but nothing else really.

Also you could go ahead with v99 with this source, there's almost no change in 97->99 besides events, some chairs and a changed Horntail system.

Note: Source is EXTREMELY stable. There are no bugs, just missing features like Rings, and Potential. Never cared for those because i had a high rate server.

And a lot of custom coding in there, i don't even know where to start lol.

BTW i forgot to add, here is the v97 SEA MsSetup. You still need a re-director though.

Code:
[U][B]Some features i can list from the top of my head:[/B][/U]
- 100% working multi world. Separate characters, EXP rates, NPC systems, bla bla. To enable the second (low rate) world, just uncomment gemini in loginreqestsend or w/e i forgot

- Duel Blade / Evan skills 100%

- A [u]LOT[/u] of unique npcs/systems. To access these npcs just type in the @npc command to open our index

- Damage cap bypassed. There is a custom server-side formula that lets you hit over 199,999 damage without having to do changes to the client. You can change the server-side damage cap constant in maplecharacter

- There is a constant in MapleCharacter called infinitystatglove. The itemid you put as that constant will be a "unlimited stat item". You can scroll it, and the slots wont go down, even if it fails. Also chaos scrolls cannot break it. It is set to lunar gloves by default.

- Super stable source. Can run for weeks without restart with 80+ active users. Takes up LITTLE TO NO ram/cpu usage. Based of celino that's why =]

- A cool boss spawner in each free market room, except 1, its used for player shops

- EVERYTHING is hardcoded. world.properties exprates and stuff don't matter. Most rates/etc are hardcoded in maplecharacter and many other places throughout the source. If you don't know what this means, enjoy my rates.

- A LOT LOT LOT LOT more, i just cant think of anything, its late =]

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE][Source]SteadyMS v97 Source BUGLESS

rmzero epic!!
thanks for this marat ;)

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Source]SteadyMS v97 Source BUGLESS

v97? Is this MSEA? I can only assume so since GMS is just getting to v95 tonight o_0

for(alive>0){makeMoney()}
Loyal Member
Reaction score

v97? Is this MSEA? I can only assume so since GMS is just getting to v95 tonight o_0

Yea it sea forgot to put that lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to play in game?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Why would you do this?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This looks promising I'm gonna check out how its coded :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where is v97 sea in comparison to GMS versions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I guess v97 is the release of dualblade.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does this version have things like alien equips and VIP? o,o

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Since you put my name in your post, I'm going to go ahead and say that this is far from bugless, since you put a lot of your own coding in there.

Also, it has not many features since I didn't want to give xphire any of them, just the basic skills and what not since he has a high rate server.

You could call it Celino + xphire's coding, updated to v97/some skills, but nothing else really.

Also you could go ahead with v99 with this source, there's almost no change in 97->99 besides events, some chairs and a changed Horntail system.

Last edited:
8===D
Loyal Member
Reaction score

good releaseeee

Back