Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source]SteadyMSEA v97 Source BUGLESS - READY FOR v99

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey anyone who knows where you can uncomment gemini cus i can,t find it XD

I found it in two files.

src\handling\channel\handler\InventoryHandler.java and src\client\MapleCharacter.java

gemini world id = 6 :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spetsnaz, you should check in the tutorial section for npcs, and in the alternative language section aswell, you will find some npcs.

Has anyone added potentials, enhancements and item levels to steadyms and released publicly?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry because english bad , please help me !
my server run very well but i don't know connect client with server?
when i click maplestory.exe (i use client maple sea v97) then hshield with error : "hackshield update error : (0x300000030) you have failed to access to update server?
how can i remove hshield?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm struggling with this a bit, and it's a long way off setting up the earlier maplestory servers.
The re-director may be working and that's why I'm passed gateway selection, but now I'm stuck at the login screen. After entering my creds, it does nothing forever-after, and there are no errors in the bats. All .properties files' ips point to 203.116.196.8. What can I do?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone getting " mykeydefense" error after loading finish the hackshield? and if so, could u tell me how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For the reason orignal maplesea v97 client cannot pass the hsheid update , and the game cannot start normal,
if some have CelinoSEA v97 client can uploap one ? tks a lot!!!
or some other method to bypass the mseav97 hshield ...

i finished all things about the server side , but the client ,It's too troubling 。

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ต้องหาตัวเกมเถื่อนของ CelinoSEA มาเปิดอ่ะครับ ไม่งั้นก็เล่นไม่ได้ติด HackShield

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I done everything correct and the server is running but how do I login? I tried to create one account in Navicat but it says that incorrect password.

Back