Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] [v83] MapleBlade V.83 Re-pack (Includes everything from MapleBlade)

Reaction score
Hey guys, before we go into the release, I know you're probably thinking "Oh Lord, not another re-release..."

I'd like to let you know that I have every right / full permission to release this, as I developed this with Alex, and he is totally fine with me re-releasing it.

I won't be including Alex's NeoStory V.75 re-pack because I didn't develop that with Alex, so I don't have the permission to release that. Let Alex release that when he wants to.

On to the release--

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whole re-pack: RE-UPLOADED

V.83 Client AP Notice Removed: This client is now extinct. Find me a link and I'll put it here.

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH RUNNING THE SOURCE, PLEASE READ THE COMMENTS PLACED BY OTHER PEOPLE BELOW, YOUR ANSWER MIGHT JUST BE THERE :)

Credits for creating this re-pack:
Hennessy' / Alex
wackyracer / Joren
1212scott12 / Scott

Just like Alex, I've also quit (but at the same time as Alex did). Reason: Because this was leaked, and because I've lost interest in Maple Dev in general.

Love you guys :love::love::love: It was fun while it lasted :p:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v83] MapleBlade V.83 Re-pack (Includes everything from MapleBlade)

Sad to hear you quit. Your a great dev :p
Thanks. (for developing the source)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thanks for adding all of this into one library. It'll help dem people that don't know how to use the search option ;D

Anyways. Great starting v83 source, thanks ;D

Reaction score

Removing the ap notice is stupid, it also removes the player effects like job change, levelup...

I dont see anything new here, but still gj dude :p

Last edited:
Reaction score

Removing the ap notice is stupid, it also removes the player effects like job change, levelup...

I dont see anything new here, but still gj dude :p

the old release thread got deleted so he released it.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

also good job ;)
what does the wzs contain that are edited?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

dude Alex released hes repack with alot of dont working NPC's.
can you upload the npc folder with all the npc working ?

Reaction score

The NPCs don't work cause it's missing methods or the methods are broken (cap where it shouldn't be, space in between words, etc) Not hard to fix. Especially since the bat file tells you where the problem is and even points to the line. Just go fix them yourself

Reaction score

I have read it all , and still cant see any reason to re-release it.

Well, I re-released it because first, the release made by Alex himself got bugged up and a moderator deleted that thread. Then sia0b0yz or something like that re-released it but didn't really have the rights / permission to release it, hence that thread got locked.

I figured, since there's no decent release thread for this re-pack, I'd re-release it myself in better shape.

btw everyone, I edited the thread, it has some more information.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks so much for this, sad you quit Your a great Dev... :(, why do people leak things it's just so stupid.. and causes people to quit things.... :(

Reaction score

Who cares. It's a Localms repack with NPC's.

wackyracer - [Source] [v83] MapleBlade V.83 Re-pack (Includes everything from MapleBlade) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What's the IP of the 'MapleBlade' client? I'm going to try it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just got this changed all the stuff to localhost, but still cant login, no bat errors, how can i fix this?

Back