Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] [v83] MapleBlade V.83 Re-pack (Includes everything from MapleBlade)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v83] MapleBlade V.83 Re-pack (Includes everything from MapleBlade)

Well i fixed up a few bugs on MapleBlade but i can't figure out how to fix the PIC Dc anyways good luck with it heres my version of mapleblade enjoy :)

Mapleblade:

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

CyberShocker you have Java unlimated Strength files right 4Kb if not download it and replaces the old small local policy etc, and it should let you login then.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyways,Nice release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Why cant i edit login, channel, world.keystore

Reaction score

Why cant i edit login, channel, world.keystore

That's because those aren't the files you edit... o_o...

You edit ServerConstants.java inside the src folder. It's a new kind of OdinMS (shootsource to be exact)

What's the IP of the 'MapleBlade' client? I'm going to try it.

I believe it's inside the server constants, I'm too lazy to download the source and open up the file to get the IP right now :love: so you're gonna have to do it Charlie (and you're gonna have to take me to candy mountain too :love::love::love:)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ever since the release of this source. The amount of v83 servers using MapleBlade: 80%

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got one problem when i put my wanip inside the consant file and i build and try on start.bat it come out failed to connect to server and i tryed on world.bat it say refuse to connect i go to a website call ipchicken and paste in and build it keep saying the same thing help please i want make no ip :(

Reaction score

i got one problem when i put my wanip inside the consant file and i build and try on start.bat it come out failed to connect to server and i tryed on world.bat it say refuse to connect i go to a website call ipchicken and paste in and build it keep saying the same thing help please i want make no ip :(

There are just some internet set-ups that aren't fit for hosting a MapleStory private server. Yours is one of them sadly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just got to say awesome release! :) I got everything to work perfectly and got into the game. I had a few problems with dcing but that was more than likely on my side :)

I haven't tried everything in game (still a MS noob anyway) but everything right now seems to be working. Thanks a lot man!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mapleblade re-pack are the most feature source , imma try it =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm actually right. This IS LocalMS base, with tons of costumize stuff added into it. NPC's, ,PQ's, and others.

Actually released localms src have alot of channel crash, this one is more stable.tested.
The only problem with this are mobs spaw that die sometime.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@wacker lol there i thanked ya hahah xD.

@topic wat is the difference between a source and a re-pack lol....i thought they were the same :lol::lol:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@topic wat is the difference between a source and a re-pack lol....i thought they were the same :lol::lol:
Well if i'm right, a source is like the first server files (made from scatch) so that would be OdinMS files?
And eeh a repack is like everything else which is released after that one. So when you see another release which says source in it's title, IT'S NOT!

@wacky grats on your 200 thanks:thumbup:

Reaction score

Read this post then looking at your avatar made me lol.

If I thank you can I take it away after you get 200 and do a happy dance?

NO :(! ._. hahaha ty for the thanks :D

@wacker lol there i thanked ya hahah xD.

Source = OdinMS, ChroCore, and TitanMS.
Re-pack = Modification of those sources.

tyvm for the thanks! :D

Well if i'm right, a source is like the first server files (made from scatch) so that would be OdinMS files?
And eeh a repack is like everything else which is released after that one. So when you see another release which says source in it's title, IT'S NOT!

@wacky grats on your 200 thanks:thumbup:

hahaha yeah thanks! :) I feel awesome hehehehe

Last edited:
Reaction score

NO :(! ._. hahaha ty for the thanks :D

Source = OdinMS, ChroCore, and TitanMS.
Re-pack = Modification of those sources.

tyvm for the thanks! :D

hahaha yeah thanks! :) I feel awesome hehehehe

For the risk of probably getting infracted again for going off topic: I guess now you getting those 200 thanks was a waste since Mental took out the THANK system.

OT: Is the separate src folder different then the one in the full download?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Like jon said, 80% of the servers are using Maple Blade, which is such a bore. Because most of them don't even change one single feature, which sucks. Most of the servers now all have the same features...

Reaction score

Like jon said, 80% of the servers are using Maple Blade, which is such a bore. Because most of them don't even change one single feature, which sucks. Most of the servers now all have the same features...

Which gives other people a reason to be different.

Back