Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] [v83] MapleBlade V.83 Re-pack (Includes everything from MapleBlade)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change the rates? what file name? O_O i forgot how to...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this repack is cool. currently using it and editing it. xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Listening on port 8484
IoSession with /127.0.0.1:1596 opened.
null caught an exception: org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderException:
 java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cipher not initialized
org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderException: java.lang.IllegalStateExc
eption: Cipher not initialized
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.filterWrite(Protocol
CodecFilter.java:290)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callPreviousFil
terWrite(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:499)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1400(Def
aultIoFilterChain.java:51)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.fil
terWrite(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:824)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.filt
erWrite(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:752)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callPreviousFil
terWrite(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:499)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireFilterWrite
(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:491)
        at org.apache.mina.core.session.AbstractIoSession.write(AbstractIoSessio
n.java:396)
        at org.apache.mina.core.session.AbstractIoSession.write(AbstractIoSessio
n.java:340)
        at client.MapleClient.sendPing(MapleClient.java:765)
        at net.MapleServerHandler.sessionIdle(MapleServerHandler.java:145)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.sess
ionIdle(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:688)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextSession
Idle(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:403)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1000(Def
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.ses
sionIdle(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:802)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.sessionIdle(IoFilter
Adapter.java:103)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1000(Def
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.ses
sionIdle(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:802)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.sessionIdle(IoFilter
Adapter.java:103)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireSessionIdle
(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:395)
        at org.apache.mina.core.session.AbstractIoSession.notifyIdleSession0(Abs
tractIoSession.java:1160)
        at org.apache.mina.core.session.AbstractIoSession.notifyIdleSession(Abst
ractIoSession.java:1132)
        at org.apache.mina.core.session.AbstractIoSession.notifyIdleness(Abstrac
tIoSession.java:1121)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.notifyIdleSes
sions(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:673)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$700(Ab
stractPollingIoProcessor.java:61)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run
(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:975)
        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnabl
e.java:64)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cipher not initialized
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.c(DashoA13*..)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(DashoA13*..)
        at tools.MapleAESOFB.crypt(MapleAESOFB.java:96)
        at net.mina.MaplePacketEncoder.encode(MaplePacketEncoder.java:43)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.filterWrite(Protocol
CodecFilter.java:278)
        ... 31 more

How do I fix it?:*:

8===D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not very good in my opinion! but thanks for the re-release :D

Reaction score
It's not a re-release.

It technically is a re-release, but a more official one. The old release thread of this got messed up by a time error with RaGEZONE some time ago, and I re-made the thread so people can still use this source to their extent :).

QUESTION TO THE PUBLIC:

Do you guys want me to update this source every now and then and make it more spiffy? I'm getting bored nowadays and I guess I have some spare time to kill every now and then to help you all out ;).

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It technically is a re-release, but a more official one. The old release thread of this got messed up by a time error with RaGEZONE some time ago, and I re-made the thread so people can still use this source to their extent :).

QUESTION TO THE PUBLIC:

Do you guys want me to update this source every now and then and make it more spiffy? I'm getting bored nowadays and I guess I have some spare time to kill every now and then to help you all out ;).

please do, that would be great! i will be changing some things to (adding custom stuff) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i fix my MapleAESOFB.java problem...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohaithar Joren. o.o

~1st time back on RZ for like almost 6 months~

OT: Great that you're actually helping out the community, but be prepared for anyone to leech your work, re-release it, and call it their own, etc.

Reaction score
I have a question. I was trying to remove one of the NPCs in the FM but all of them have the exact same NPC ID in the DB. How do I distinguish the difference between them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PHP:
Listening on port 8484
Channel 1: Listening on port 7575
World: 0 Channel: 1 is online.
IoSession with /127.0.0.1:49463 opened.
Channel 2: Listening on port 7576
World: 0 Channel: 2 is online.
Channel 3: Listening on port 7577
World: 0 Channel: 3 is online.
Channel 4: Listening on port 7578
World: 0 Channel: 4 is online.
Channel 5: Listening on port 7579
World: 0 Channel: 5 is online.
Channel 6: Listening on port 7580
World: 0 Channel: 6 is online.
java.sql.SQLException: Generated keys not requested. You need to specify Stateme
nt.RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS to Statement.executeUpdate() or Connection.prepareState
ment().
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1075)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:989)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:984)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:929)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.getGeneratedKeys(StatementImpl.java:1878
)
        at client.MapleCharacter.saveToDB(MapleCharacter.java:4188)
        at net.login.handler.CreateCharHandler.handlePacket(CreateCharHandler.ja
va:138)
        at net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandler.java:120)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.mess
ageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:734)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessage
Received(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:429)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(Def
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mes
sageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:812)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutpu
tImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:346)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(Prot
ocolCodecFilter.java:221)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(Def
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mes
sageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:812)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterAdapter.messageReceived(IoFi
lterAdapter.java:119)
        at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.fireMessageRece
ived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:416)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.read(Abstract
PollingIoProcessor.java:638)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(Abstr
actPollingIoProcessor.java:598)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.process(Abstr
actPollingIoProcessor.java:587)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor.access$400(Ab
stractPollingIoProcessor.java:61)
        at org.apache.mina.core.polling.AbstractPollingIoProcessor$Processor.run
(AbstractPollingIoProcessor.java:969)
        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnabl
e.java:64)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
anyone know how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude wtf you posted this in some other thread GO TO THE HELP SECTION if this is not related to either repacks so gladly say this GTFO this thread.

Reaction score

QUESTION TO THE PUBLIC:

i already did :p
underwater and msi system etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wackyracer

about your question
"do you guys want me to update this source every now and then and make it more spiffy?" it would be alot better if you continued XSPro because redeemer is quitting the dev of it and MoopleDev is a popular i say start from that :p this source could be cleaned up like 2 dist files.. and ect. XSPro has added full medals and what not even if you add features from maple blade thats not in XSPro now that would be awsome.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@wackyracer

about your question
"do you guys want me to update this source every now and then and make it more spiffy?" it would be alot better if you continued XSPro because redeemer is quitting the dev of it and MoopleDev is a popular i say start from that :p this source could be cleaned up like 2 dist files.. and ect. XSPro has added full medals and what not even if you add features from maple blade thats not in XSPro now that would be awsome.
why want to continue others development? he can just add the features that xspro has into it. and i don't think xspro is a good repack out there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well maple blade needs files cleaned up there got RAR files in there source like src.rar, scripts.rar i dont even know if there old ones or the new ones. it has 2 dist folder... wtf.. is the dist folder more updated than the SRC folder cause when i open a new project and make it easier for me it gets comiping errors... it needs to be cleaned up and im sure using XSPro instead of mapleblade wont hurt Kevintjuh has made his source so GM's like and it has little bugs and Redeemer has updated to be less gms like i never said he has to use Redeemers repack i never implied he had to either, another thing you said "why want to continue others development" well whats this repack based off. with that said

on-topic
just clean up the source really atm release the download then make a SVN for the old users FTW and then update source then profit?

Reaction score
@xDillon - No, I won't continue XSPro, and there's pretty much a reason why MapleBlade doesn't have *ALL* of the features working, it's because MapleBlade is a non-GMS-like source, it's a custom source for "fun" kind of servers (Like JarrYD's server). Not all people like GMS-like stuff. This source doesn't really need anymore GMS features working because it has all a fun-server needs. What I meant was that when I continue the source I'll clean it up a little bit, make it easier to use and POSSIBLY add some more custom features (if I feel like coding one, I'm busy usually so it's hard). Since I'll be busy lately means I won't be "dedicated" to updating this source, I'll just do some work on it whenever I feel like I want to.

Back