Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] [v83] MapleBlade V.83 Re-pack (Includes everything from MapleBlade)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"resources/sources/parser/smileys/.svn/prop-base.php"

whats that lol?
xDD

Last edited:
Reaction score
a few skills arent working on it is one of the main problems. also i forgot how to remove that dash thingy from when you press right twice and that flash appears underneath you :p?

Reaction score
Unable to connect to character... Help pls

change ip, compile, copy dist.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

and back to my question i forgot how to remove that dash thingy from when you press right twice and that flash appears underneath you :p?

Reaction score
change ip, compile, copy dist.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

and back to my question i forgot how to remove that dash thingy from when you press right twice and that flash appears underneath you :p?

You have to take away the points you added into the Pirate job skill "Dash", make sure it's 0. This might have happened because of a skill maxer that maxed that skill.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can we even play this private server, if so how?

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can we even play this private server, if so how?

no you can't play this private server, this is a source which you can make your OWN private server and play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
racer, when i try to update using the svn it says i need a ID and Pass? what do i do?

/helpcry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there like a job advancer in this repack?

Great job, thanks alot.

Back