Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] [v83] MoopleDEV | Multi Worlds | Rev 120 | Rev121 Snapshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MoopleDEV | 0.83 Source | *UPDATED*

I believe every source here is now done :3 so people stop asking :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

errmmm... how do i change the ip? i change the host in the server constants but doesn't work... it still connects to localhost...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It is dead dude... -.- Read the thread before you talk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Xoslize... I could be wrong but he said it isn't being updated... therefore i think it's dead. unless of course you are still working on it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I think, I am going to continue it soon. So :3

cool. Hey uh do u wanna use this?
or this

:cool: I was bored

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

okay. Also, I already hyperlinked them for you so its an easy copy/paste

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Why it dosent have admin commands ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks :D it works great, but I have just one issue. one of the required quests for arans ( the one that makes your chair ) is glitched; the boxes don't drop items, and I can't leave the map untill that quest is completed. I tried spawning the items manually, but it seems that the commands are completely different from the usual v.75 and lower ones... So just a head up about that and also I would like to know the GM commands for this source if that isn't to much to ask for :)

*EDIT*
Oh, I didn't read that you stopped :S thats a bummer I just DL'd it and got it working D:
unless your continuing, but you don't need to answer me if you don't want to...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks :D it works great, but I have just one issue. one of the required quests for arans ( the one that makes your chair ) is glitched; the boxes don't drop items, and I can't leave the map untill that quest is completed. I tried spawning the items manually, but it seems that the commands are completely different from the usual v.75 and lower ones... So just a head up about that and also I would like to know the GM commands for this source if that isn't to much to ask for :)

*EDIT*
Oh, I didn't read that you stopped :S thats a bummer I just DL'd it and got it working D:
unless your continuing, but you don't need to answer me if you don't want to...
Actually I am going to continue it this week, because I am extremely bored. And I know that already, have it fixed on my computer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Actually I am going to continue it this week, because I am extremely bored. And I know that already, have it fixed on my computer.

That would be highly appreciated because honestly this is one of the best most stable v83 sources I have used. Also just a little suggestion if you can please add some Admin, GM, Donator, Player commands would be great <3 Thanks really look forward for the continued project.

1. Players are unable to max skills
2. No teleport system for players to travel around
3. Need @reborn system like @reborn c = Noblesse @reborn e= Beginner and maybe @reborn a = Legend
4. Please fix intro for Aran like it was mentioned on of the quests don't work and you get stuck half way through the aran tutorial.

5. Also if you can please add a Moople.prop so we can edit the server details easier would be awesome =]

Good Luck wish you the best <3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

That would be highly appreciated because honestly this is one of the best most stable v83 sources I have used. Also just a little suggestion if you can please add some Admin, GM, Donator, Player commands would be great <3 Thanks really look forward for the continued project.

1. Players are unable to max skills
2. No teleport system for players to travel around
3. Need @reborn system like @reborn c = Noblesse @reborn e= Beginner and maybe @reborn a = Legend
4. Please fix intro for Aran like it was mentioned on of the quests don't work and you get stuck half way through the aran tutorial.

5. Also if you can please add a Moople.prop so we can edit the server details easier would be awesome =]

Good Luck wish you the best <3
This source will be GMS like, so no skill maxer and rebirth poop.
And I have to redo the whole aran tut. With the Area Data. Will do later. First need to have the important things working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This source will be GMS like, so no skill maxer and rebirth poop.
And I have to redo the whole aran tut. With the Area Data. Will do later. First need to have the important things working.

Sure np GMS like works fine too =]
Good Luck on all the important fixes and aran stuff.
P.s: Just try to add a Moople.prop for seting up server publicly and adjusting rates and other stuff if possible add auto register but it's all up to you =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back