Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] [v83] MoopleDEV | Multi Worlds | Rev 120 | Rev121 Snapshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Best public v83 source :)

I think I will make a list with what it contains and what not. Anyways will continue the tutorials now. And add Aran Skills

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

PS: I made everything myself. Except for a few things.
Btw I got partial Cash Shop in there o.o

This is one of these things, the exact same Cash Shop I put into OdinTeh 2 combined with the v0.83 packets I released. Same for ItemFactory.
I'm not trying to flame you but most features of this source have been released before, same with some of these packets and some of them seem to be taken out of Delphi which explains why there are similiar things done wrong. Maybe you have updated a few packets on your own but that doesn't mean that you have done everything yourself.

Anyways, good job I guess though I don't need this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is one of these things, the exact same Cash Shop I put into OdinTeh 2 combined with the v0.83 packets I released. Same for ItemFactory.
I'm not trying to flame you but most features of this source have been released before, same with some of these packets and some of them seem to be taken out of Delphi which explains why there are similiar things done wrong. Maybe you have updated a few packets on your own but that doesn't mean that you have done everything yourself.

Anyways, good job I guess though I don't need this.
I know, you still have the credits inside the source, so what's wrong?
And now I can finally add things that are not released. And you know that the packets that were released weren't fully working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I know, you still have the credits inside the source, so what's wrong?
And now I can finally add things that are not released. And you know that the packets that were released weren't fully working.

I don't care about my credits, I just said that saying you have done everything on your own is wrong. Credit yourself but don't make it look like others didn't do anything.
And you removed the credits from CashShop.java.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I don't care about my credits, I just said that saying you have done everything on your own is wrong. Credit yourself but don't make it look like others didn't do anything.

Flav, he said everything expect for the things
with credits to other are done by him. I don't
see why you give a duck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Flav, he said everything expect for the things
with credits to other are done by him. I don't
see why you give a duck.

if thats what he said he credits himself for the cash shop cause he removed the credits there
see now why he gives a duck?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Oops, sorry. Added it back.

return null;
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thnx for this release kev

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

buy item form cashshop is bug help me to fix it thx

Status
Not open for further replies.