Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SQL Error Fix for v117 Public Source (SourceDEV)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find :

Code:
PreparedStatement psa = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO wz_itemadddata(itemid, `key`, value1, value2) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)");

Replace

Code:
PreparedStatement psa = con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO wz_itemadddata(itemid, `key`, `subKey`, `value`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)");

this should fix any items dump error,have no idea why it was like this it might be noob proof to stop noob who dont know Java..

I dont give any ratass about the what goes on anymore it is boring and full of leechers..

Reaction score
Where do i search for this? I cant find preparedstatement psa anywhere...In the sql, or in the scr folder or in the dist folders (Inside every file also)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do i search for this? I cant find preparedstatement psa anywhere...In the sql, or in the scr folder or in the dist folders (Inside every file also)
I have the same problem i cant find "preparedstatement"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks but now i have this error

Code:
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
[Err] CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` SQL SECURITY DEFINER VIEW `readable_cheatlog` AS select `a`.`name` AS `accountname`,`a`.`id` AS `accountid`,`c`.`name` AS `name`,`c`.`id` AS `characterid`,`cl`.`offense` AS `offense`,`cl`.`count` AS `count`,`cl`.`lastoffensetime` AS `lastoffensetime`,`cl`.`param` AS `param` from ((`cheatlog` `cl` join `characters` `c`) join `accounts` `a`) where ((`cl`.`id` = `c`.`id`) and (`a`.`id` = `c`.`accountid`) and (`a`.`banned` = 0) ;
[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by `cl`.`id` order by sum(`cl`.`count`) desc' at line 1
[Err] CREATE ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED DEFINER=`root`@`localhost` SQL SECURITY DEFINER VIEW `readable_last_hour_cheatlog` AS select `a`.`name` AS `accountname`,`a`.`id` AS `accountid`,`c`.`name` AS `name`,`c`.`id` AS `characterid`,sum(`cl`.`count`) AS `numrepos` from ((`cheatlog` `cl` join `characters` `c`) join `accounts` `a`) where ((`cl`.`id` = `c`.`id`) and (`a`.`id` = `c`.`accountid`) and (timestampdiff(HOUR,`cl`.`lastoffensetime`,now() < 1) and (`a`.`banned` = 0) group by `cl`.`id` order by sum(`cl`.`count`) desc ;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm But lol you dont need to edit sql in this fix lol :)

Back