Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Taiwan Ms 196.3 C++ Official-like Source[GMS 176+]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Briefly, I want to build a official-like server a long times ago but for my fuxking busy life I can't spend a lot of time to do so and finally started this project 8 months ago, till now I've already built some fundamentals for basic server, and packets are from my 196 java source but I don't want to release it because in Taiwan there will be many fuxking kids use them for commercial.

And, ya, if you are interested in this project, just fork or do anything you want, hopefully this will help someone who want to build a official-like server in C++ and sure I'll keep working on this project if have time.

Noticed that data structures in official style (like ZArray, ZRef, ZLock ... ) not be implemented I use STL instead and no encapsulation to make them "look like" Wvs (the project name of MapleStory ? I dont know), and some staffs in projects look like poop also forgot why they existed ( like PacketFlag ????????).

The server currently work only a few features:
1. Client-Server, LocalServers(WvsCenter with Login or Game) communications.
2. Login password without any checking.
3. Multi worlds, channels.
4. Create a new character and already built basic some data models(GW_XXXXX) .
5. Get into game and you can walk around the world (not sure there have bugs or not, some time error occurs in CharacterData::Decode).
6. Spawns the monsters and update their controller (in official way, see LifePool), but LEL, multiplayer not supported yet.

Again, just a prototype project and still have a long way to make it playable.
Version Of Game : Taiwan MapleStory 196.3 [V Skills Patch Version]
git link below :

enjoy it.***********

Last edited:
Back